"Your love for me is everlasting, unless cookies are involved."

-Jack's POV-

"So, how have you been actually doing?"

"Great," I said, trying not to smile to widely. "Things have been going really well."

Robin looked at me with suspicious eyes through our Skype call. "You always worry me when you are either too happy or too sad, Sean."

I chuckled. "I'm fine. Really. I promise."

He didn't look convinced, but he changed the subject anyway.

"Did you still need a ride from the airport? I am free that entire morning."

"Yes, we do. I really appreciate both you and Felix helping out so much with showing the house to potential buyers. There's only so much that I can do from LA."

Robin smiled. "You know that we'd do anything for you guys. Just keep me in the know if any changes happen. I'll get to work getting those new edits to you soon."

"Thanks. Talk to you soon."

I clicked off of the call and headed back to my main YouTube page to check on some stats, when I heard a soft knock on the door. I glanced over my shoulder to see Mark, fully dressed in a suit and holding a large mug.

"Hey there, stranger," he said, kissing me on the lips and giving me the mug. "Thought that you might need this to get you through a few hours."

I took the mug and sipped. "You are too good to me."

I glanced at his suit. "So, is you dressing up in a suit and tie going to be a normal thing for when you bring me coffee? If so I'm not going to complain about it."

He laughed, and shook his head. "I assume that you forgot that I have a meeting with Mr. Spencer today?"

"You would assume correctly. What's the meeting about?"

"It's about me giving him some hard dates and deadlines for the rest of the year. He wants a list of crossovers and gameplays that both of us are doing. Needs to know all of our planned vacation dates and when we are going to be working remotely. Those kind of things."

"That sounds incredibly tedious and boring," I said.

"Yes, I can see your baby blues glossing over as we speak," he said, leaning down and kissing my forehead, "which is why I only scheduled myself to go and deal with "The Hawk" on my own."

"He looks like a vulture, Mark, not a hawk," I said shaking my head, "and thank you for loving enough to not have me deal with that boredom with you."

"You're welcome," he said, giving me another kiss. "Also, Hunter texted me to ask if he could come over to observe one of your "Let's Plays." Says he wants to get an idea of how we do everything from the creator's side of Youtube."

"Oh, really?" I asked, slightly startled. "Sure, I guess that would be fine. I'm working on a new one in about an hour, but I can delay it if he needs more time."

"I'll just text him your number and you two can set up the best time to meet," he said. "I should be back by our naptime, hopefully."

I smiled, and stood up to give him a kiss. "I love you, and be careful out there. LA traffic is crazy."

"I'll brave it somehow," he replied back, nuzzling my neck with his nose. "I need to get back home to you."

***

"You really didn't have to come rushing over here," I said to Hunter as he walked through the front door. "I could have just delayed my recording."

"Nonsense," he said, smiling as he turned back around to face me. "I promised the two of you when we first met in my office that I wasn't going to step on your toes. I work on your schedule."

He lifted up a large white bag and gave it to me.

"What's this?" I asked, looking at it.

"That, my dear Jackrabbit is little piece of heaven on Earth. Open it up and see for yourself."

I looked at him suspiciously, but opened up the bag to find...

"Chocolate chip cookies?" I said, my eyes lighting up.

"Not just any chocolate chip cookies," he said, his white teeth dazzling. "These are some of the best chocolate chip cookies that you will ever eat. From a little bakery near my house and they are just the most amazing things you have ever tasted.'

I pulled one out, and turned it over in my hand. "Are you sure that these are the best chocolate chip cookies that I'll ever have huh? You aren't just lying to me, because I'll cry over horrible cookies."

Hunter laughed. "Two things that you should know about me, mate. Firstly, I never lie. And secondly, I always end up on top. Go ahead and try one."

I took a bite and groaned loudly. It was without a doubt the best cookie I have ever tasted.

"These cookies are causing me actual waves of pleasure," I said, chomping the rest of the cookie in a couple more hungry bites. "I think that I'm technically cheating on Mark eating these."

"I told you they were amazing," Hunter said giving me a wink. "So, now that I have you properly addicted, were you ready to start recording?"

I nodded, and pointed towards my office.

***

"Holy mother of God," Mark said looking at me in disbelief. "I think I'm calling our wedding off and marrying these cookies instead."

I nodded. "I would understand the breaking up with me entirely. Aren't they just incredible?"

He reached in the bag for another one, and took the bag from him.

"You know that there are only so many cookies to eat in this bag, Bright Eyes."

"Yes, but sharing is caring," he said, reaching back for the bag.

"True but...uhh...step on a crack, break your mother's back," I replied.

"That saying doesn't make sense at all in this situation, babe."

"Leave me alone. It's hard to think of witty retorts when cookies are around."