"You and I have the best friends...ever."

-Jack's POV-

"Yeah, it's me Jack," Felix muttered through the other side of the bedroom door. "Let me in, please?"

I paused, trying to figure out why he had flown all the way back to the states. Was he going to try to convince Mark or me to not confront Hunter?

"Jack, seriously, I don't have the shoulder strength to bust through this door, but that doesn't mean that I won't fucking try."

"Ok, ok," I grumbled as I opened the door.

Felix looked exhausted, with his usually perfect hair shoved under a baseball cap, and his blue eyes slightly bloodshot. He walked in with his hands deep in the pockets of his jeans and took a seat at the small chair by the desk near the bed. After closing the door I sat down on the foot of the bed and looked at him.

"Why are you back in LA?"

"Because you wouldn't answer your fucking phone," he grumbled. "Mark called me a few days ago, and I was trying to -"

"Mark should have left you out of our personal business," I snapped. "Just because we had a fight doesn't give him the right -"

"For fuck's sake, Jack," he snapped back loudly, "He didn't call me to tell me about any fight you two had. He called me to tell me that he was telling Hunter the truth about his feelings whether I liked it or not, and that he was sorry if it hurt me."

I could feel my heart squeeze tightly in my chest hearing this, and the room was silent.

"He said that he needed to make things ok between the two of you again," he continued, "but he didn't ever go into details. He was sobbing his eyes out though, so it wasn't hard to figure out what had happened. He only told me about the kiss after I dragged it out of him."

"I shouldn't have gotten so mad," I mumbled. "It was just a kiss, and it meant nothing to Mark."

Felix's eyes went wide with disbelief and he groaned as he put his head in his hands.

"You has every right to be mad, bro. Hunter kissed your fucking fiancé, and regardless of his misguided feelings, he tried to break up your relationship. You and Mark are meant for each other, and I came to apologize to both of you."

"Apologize? For what?"

"For ever asking you to hold off on telling him the truth. I love him like crazy, but asking either of you to wait and deal with him until I got my shit together was wrong."

The room went silent again, and we sat looking at each other for a long time again. Felix had come all the way back from England just to tell me to apologize? Why the fuck had I not just answered his phone call?

"I support Mark telling Hunter the truth whenever he needs to," Felix finally sighed. "Either way it goes, I'm here to support you. Even if Hunter never speaks to me again, you two are my best friends."

He stood up and sat down next to me on the bed and leaned over, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back.

"How long are you going to be in the US this time?" I asked. "You know that you can stay here for as long as you need."

He gave a small smile.

"Probably at least ten years or so. I'm moving to LA."

My mouth fell open, and he laughed.

"I already decided that months ago, actually. Got all the paperwork done and Edgar is heading here with me. Bought a house and everything."

"Wow," I said, still trying to wrap my mind around what was happening. "And when were going to tell me about all of this?"

"Next week actually," he chuckled. "But then Mark called me and I decided to move things up a bit. I need a place to crash for about a week, and then I can start moving into my own place. It's not too far from your house."

I giggled.

"That's awesome, Fe. Seriously awesome."

"Yeah. It made sense to head to LA. I have so many things I do in America anyways, plus I have to make sure to pester the two of you as much as I can. Much easier to do that when you live in the same city."

There was another knock on the door.

"That would be your fiancé. I pretty much begged him to give me a few minutes to talk to you before he did."

I smiled, and turned to the door.,

"Come in."

The door opened slowly, and Mark slid his head in.

"Just seeing if I can talk to you yet, Sean."

"Of course you can," Felix said, answering for me. "We were just finishing up here."

Felix turned back to me and whispered.

"I'm exhausted with jet lag, and I'm crashing in your guest room for at least the next eight hours. I got headphones so I won't hear anything."

I gave him a puzzled look.

"What does hearing anything have to - "

"Jack, I know how you two are," he said, rolling his eyes. "And make up sex is fucking awesome. I'm dead tired, so make up with your fiancé. He loves you a lot, bro. He pretty much poured his heart out when we talked on the phone. If I can have someone love me even half as much as he loves you, then I'd be good for the rest of my life."

He gave my shoulder a quick squeeze, and headed out of the bedroom. Mark hugged him tightly before he walked out of the door and closed it behind him.

Mark and I stood in our bedroom, and he ran his fingers through his dark hair.

"So, is it ok if we talk?" he asked, the tone soft and tentative. "I have a lot to let you know about, regarding how to make this whole mess with Hunter over for good."

I nodded as I walked over to him, and held out my hand. He took it gentle and I pulled him close. His dark brown eyes sparkled in the light as he smiled down at me.

"We can talk about Hunter in a while," I said, wrapping my arms around his strong neck. "Right now, it's just about us."

Then our lips met, and we began to kiss.