"You and I both deserve a vacation after this."

-Mark's POV-

Hunter and I headed up the stairs and making sure that he was right behind me, we turned into my office.

Hunter leaned near the doorway and I sat down in my office chair.

"That got way out of hand there, Fish," Hunter said before I could open my mouth. "I'm sorry about talking about our sex life. It seemed like that would be the best way to shut him up."

I looked at him, frowning. "Do you really think that's what I wanted to talk to you about, away from everyone else?"

Hunter's bright green gazed shifted away from me and to the floor, and then back again. "No, you want to talk to me about the kiss."

I nodded.

"I just wanted to make sure that I apologized about the sex talk first. I care about you Mark. Don't want you to think that I did that to be an jerk, is all."

"Ok. I appreciate the apology," I said quickly. Now about the kissing..."

"Not going to say that I was surprised," Hunter said, his face looking serious. "He was giving tons of signals that he was interested. I was played into them. He's an asshole, but he's sexy as fuck, Fish. Plus the accent is really really nice."

"I wasn't expecting such bluntness."

Hunter laughed. "I know it's been a long time since you've really known me, but when have I ever been anything but blunt?"

I chuckled at that myself. "No you always have been very clear with your thoughts. So, does this mean that you and Felix are going to try to go out? He's technically available, as far as I know."

Hunter seemed to think it over for a moment before thinking. "I'm really not interested in a romantic relationship with him. I have a lot in my plate with Small Talk and my mind just isn't into focusing on Felix."

I was confused. "But you said all of those really nice things about him. And you kissed him."

"And I meant what I said and did, but he's a project, Fish. I don't have time to work on any more projects right now, no matter how much I want to fuck him until he screams."

My eyes widened, and I could feel my face go red.

"Sorry, right," he said, looking apologetic. "The bluntness. I guess that I should work on that a bit."

I waved my hand to indicate that it was ok, and that I wanted to keep talking.

"Felix has been through a lot with his, I guess they are exes right now...him and Marzia. You are probably right about him being a project. Just please, don't lead him on with promises that..."

"I don't do that type of thing, Fishbowl. You know that I don't lie to people."

I nodded, feeling awkward. "So, did you need me to get some bedsheets and make a rope ladder for you to make an escape out of my office window?"

Hunter laughed and walked over. "I completely suck at rope climbing of any sort. My gym coach would absolutely tell you that. Besides, it's not my style to run from uncomfortable situations if I can figure out a way to make things better."

I sighed, hoping that he was right.

"I'll keep myself in check about Phoenix," he said, chuckling at my reaction at the nickname. "Anything that we do, including each other if it gets to that, will be fully talked about beforehand."

"I guess that's all I can ask." I said simply. You two are able to take care of yourselves."

I got up out of my chair and we headed back down to the living room, where Tyler and Ethan were waiting patiently. Both seemed surprised that Hunter was still in the house. They must have assumed that he would've left.

I headed over to the kitchen to see Jack talking quietly to Felix.

"You two doing ok?" I asked. Jack nodded.

"Fe wants to talk to Hunter," Jack said, "if Hunter is willing to talk to him."

"I am," came Hunter's voice behind me, and Felix looked up at him, his cheeks turning slightly pink once again.

"Let's leave them alone," Jack said getting up. "Just let us know if you need us. We'll be in the living room."

Jack and I left and spent the next few minutes giving Tyler and Ethan the additional information that we felt was ok to tell them. Much to Ethan's annoyance, it wasn't much.

After about thirty minutes I decided to check on them, but once I entered the kitchen saw that they weren't there.

I groaned, and in spite of my better judgement, and knowing they Jack would probably say that it was a bad idea, I headed up to the guest bedroom.

The door was almost closed, but opened enough to see them.

Hunter was kissing Felix deeply, both of them naked. Hunter was on top, which didn't surprise me, and holding down Felix's hands as he thrusted into him like he sex was a brand new thing that people did.

Our poor guest bed was rocking, like I was going to need yet another new bed frame very very soon.