"Your face was made for photographs."

-Jack's POV-

"That's so much better Mark," Rocco said, sounding incredibly pleased. "Now just tilt your head down just a tiny bit. Beautiful."

Mark was so handsome. It's not anything that I didn't know already, but this was the first time in a long time that I was able to really stand back and appreciate it. Granted there were days when I somehow would wake up before him in the mornings  to look at him while he slept.

Enjoying the way his brow line blended smoothly into his high angled cheeks and prominent nose. His almond shaped eyelids holding inside of them the most beautiful and kindest brown eyes that I had ever seen. His soft lips turned slightly downcast until I would touch his arm or move a stray dark hair off of his face, then he would sigh and softly smile. Almost as if he knew it had been me that touched his skin.

This moment was different though. He was sitting on a tall bar stool, his hands animated, his huge smile in place,  and every so often Hunter would say something funny just to make him laugh so that Rocco could capture it in a shot. His infectious laugh got me every time. So deep and loud and pure and...so very much what made him so approachable and lovable.

"Great, just a few more," I heard Rocco say as he switched cameras again. He looked over to me and waved me in. "Come on Jack, I want you in a few shots with him."

I was shaken out of my thoughts. "Oh, all right."

I walked over and Mark opened his arms wide to greet me. His smiling face nuzzled my neck and I giggled. I saw a flash of the lights.

"Got to love those quick moments," Rocco said smiling broadly. "Just take a quick break you two.  Need to change a few settings."

Mark turned back to me and squeezed me in his arms a little tighter, and I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. He glanced down at my outfit of a light blue narrow waisted jeans and bright blue shirt.

"You look sexy in that outfit," he whispered to me. "Like seriously sexy. This photo shoot may turn into a porno if they keep us together for too long."

"Aren't you full of flattery, Mr. Iplier?" I said, rubbing his back with my left hand. "You trying to make up for that lust gaze you were giving to Hunter earlier?"

His smile weakened a bit. "Yeah, sorry about that. He was just really close to me and something about his eyes got me loopy. I'm pretty sure he had hypnotism as an elective in college."

"That I doubt," I said, kissing him on the cheek, "but I forgive you. Besides it would be really hypocritical for me to be annoyed at you giving him sex eyes considering the side glances I have given him at times. His ass is amazing."

"We are both horrible people for treating him like an object, you know," he said, chuckling softly. "We will probably go to Hell about that."

"If that's all it takes then at least I'll enjoy the company," I replied.

He chuckled and looked up at me again.

"How do you do that?" I asked him, as Rocco kept snapping shots as we spoke.

"Do what," he asked, looking up at me.

"Your eyes always looks like they're radiating light from the inside out. It's remarkable."

He smiled again, and took my hand in mine. "It's called being hopelessly in love with who you're looking at."

"Ok, I'm ready," Rocco said, lifting his camera back to his face. "Mark, just stay like that. The way you are looking at Jack is...yeah, it looks great."

***

-Mark's POV-

"At this point you just want to touch my ass," Jack said laughing at one of the assistants,  who flushed an amazing color of red before he stammered an apology for angling Jack's hips to the right.

"Please don't mind him, Greg," I called over. "He gets like this if he doesn't get food every hour or so."

Hunter glanced over at Jack, and then to a sweet looking older lady near the dining room table. "Ruthie? Be wonderful and get Jackrabbit something from catering. We don't need him eating his own arm. That's a little too edgy for this type of photo shoot."

Jack giggled and Hunter gave him a wink.

Rocco was changing out his flash as Jack was getting settled into a large plushy red chair. His blue clothing and eyes popped out with the contrasting color. He seemed equally flattered and embarrassed by all of the attention, as his hair person of the day zipped over to give a final brush of his hair.

I caught his eye as his head turned to the right, and he gave me a little wave. I mouthed "You look great" and I could see him roll his eyes, but still looking pleased by the compliment.

"Ok everyone, let the man breathe," called out Rocco. "Look over to me Jack, and sit up just a tiny bit more. That's great."

The lights flashed and I chuckled at Jack, who blinked his eyes, looking temporarily dazed by the brightness.

"Rocco, mind not blinded him?" asked Hunter. "I need him to still be able to play video games after today."

"Sorry about that," Rocco called back, making another couple of adjustments. The next few shots went very well. Jack was much more relaxed than I was during his shoot.

"Take a food break Jack," Hunter said as Ruthie placed a tray of snacks on the dining room table. "Mark, that means you too. I don't need either one of you fainting on the set."

Jack and I both headed over and munched on fresh bagels and cream cheese. Jack leaned over and put his head on my shoulder and reached up to rub the crease in my shirt, his slender fingers tracing the lines of my wedding band necklace.

"I love you," he said.

"Love you too, Bright Eyes," I replied back, wrapping my arm around his waist, and holding him tight.