"You'll never be an early bird, but I still love you."

-Mark's POV-

"Are you serious?" Jack asked.

"Do you really think I would make that up? They both are fucking in the guest bedroom right now." I pointed vaguely behind me. "Look yourself if you don't believe me."

Ethan gasped, and then tried to get up. Tyler grabbed him by his arm and he sat back down, looking slightly sad.

"Our poor guest bed can't handle this type of treatment," Jack said, sighing deeply, and glancing over to Tyler.

"Hey, we paid for our bed fuck," said Tyler, looking offended.

We ended up calling it a night, and after saying goodnight to Tyler and Ethan, we headed upstairs and saw that the guest bedroom door was opened. Jack and I looked inside to see Hunter and Felix sleeping soundly under the covers.

Felix was stretched out on his stomach, with his left arm draped on top of Hunter's broad chest. His face looked relaxed and nuzzled against Hunter's neck. Hunter was on his back, his lips very close to Felix's forehead. Jack pulled the door closed and we headed back to our bedroom.

"This is going to be a mess tomorrow. You know that right?" Jack whispered to me, and we closed the bedroom door.

I sighed and nodded.

Jack put his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. "Our friends are all insane."

I laughed. "Yes, they are."

***

Morning came very fast it seemed, and I woke up with Jack snuggled up against me tightly. His gorgeous face inches from mine, and snoring deeply. I paused to look at him. The rosy cheeks and lips against the paleness of the rest of him so beautiful in the morning sun. I leaned over and kissed him. He moaned sleepily and kissed me back softly, not opening his eyes.

"Are we supposed to get up now?" he asked, eyes still closed and voice deep with sleep.

"No babe, I just wanted to kiss you. I love you so much. You can go back to sleep."

"No, I can get up. I want to spend time with..."

I ran my fingers through his hair, and he began to snore again.

I smiled and sighed, looking at him sleeping for a few moments, and then got out of bed to take my morning shower and get dressed.

The shower was so nice, but I could already feel a knot in my stomach.

Hunter and Felix.

One minute they were about to punch each other, then Felix kissed him.

Then Jack and I tried to talk some sense into both of them.

Then our poor, poor guest bed.

I shook my head, trying to figure out a plan. Jack and I had been able to talk to both Tyler and Ethan together when this type of thing happened before. However that had been much later in the morning. Felix had always been a late sleeper, but I had no idea what Hunter's schedule was, and if he was the type that would slide out in the early morning for his car and leave.

If that was the case, Jack and I would be having to deal with a completely crushed Swede on our hands. The thought of having to comfort a post sexual romp Felix was honestly terrifying. I shuttered and after drying off, putting on clothes, and giving Jack another kiss on the lips, I headed out of the bedroom to see if Hunter might be up yet.

I was greeted by Hunter coming out of the guest bathroom and meeting me in the hallway. He had a towel wrapped around his head, and nothing else on.

"Oh, dear sweet God," I said, turning my eyes towards the ceiling.

"Morning, Fish," he said brightly. "Nice to see I'm not the only early riser."

"Yeah," I said, glancing up to try my best to only look at his face. "Ummm speaking of early risers...you are aware of how very very naked you are, right?"

Hunter looked mildly amused at himself. "Oh, right. Sorry about that Fish." He took the towel from around his head and wrapped it around his waist in a couple swift movements. "Guess I never really think about the nudity thing. Between modeling and so many years out of the States, just never occurs to me."

"I can see that," I said, feeling somewhat less uncomfortable. "Did you...uh.." I said, my mouth moving faster than my brain. "Were you always that..."

I made a vague gesture with my hands, as if I was telling a friend about how big a fish I had caught over the weekend.

Hunter raised an eyebrow, and then connecting what I was saying, chuckled loudly. "I'm the same size I was in college, if that's where you're going with this. Being drunk does help relax muscles a bit."

I felt my face turn incredibly red. "Ah, yes, then that may be what it was."

We both stood there for a few moments.

"I should probably..." he began, pointing back to the guest bedroom.

"Yes," I said quickly, "That's a good idea."

He walked to the guest bedroom door and glanced back at me. "Since both of our bedmates seem to still be out cold for a while, how about we go out for a jog?"

That would be a good way to talk about him and Felix.

"Yes, that sounds nice. I'll take Chica with us. She'll love it."

Hunter smiled. "All right, then! I'm sure that Phoenix won't mind me borrowing something of his that will work for a jog. Bastard seems to have brought enough clothing here to be good for the next ten years."

"Yeah, that's pretty much how Fe always travels. I'll get changed into better jogging clothes. Meet you at the front door in about fifteen minutes?"

"Works for me."