"You look pretty amazing in white."

- Jack's POV -

Ding dong!

"Damn it."

My hands were full of fresh pizza dough for today's lunch. How do people always come to the house when I'm in tha middle of something?

Ding dong!

"Mark, can you get the door? My hands are really messy right now!"

"Sounds like you should find better times to masturbate, babe!"

"Very funny! Could you please get the door?"

I heard his footsteps on the stairs as he headed down as I chuckled.

Like I would masturbate without him watching me. That's like ten times hotter.

I heard the front door open and shut and then Mark came in the kitchen, just wearing jogging pants and socks. He was reading a letter from an opened envelope with a quizzical look on his face.

"Finally got that citation for being too sexy to go around without a shirt on?" I smirked. "Knew that they would catch up with you at some point."

Mark chuckled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I plead guilty to that charge years ago," he replied, flexing his arm muscles. "This letter is a bit more interesting than that."

Raising my eyebrows I finished with the pizza dough quickly and washed my hands in the sink.

"Well, what's the letter about?"

Mark placed the envelope next to the sink while he read the letter, making me wince at his horrible Australian accent.

Hey Fish and Jackrabbit!

I'm taking Phoenix on a spa day tomorrow afternoon at 11:30am. He's been really stressed lately and thought that it could do him some good. We would love you both to tag along if you like. Your day passes are in the envelope. If you can't go, no hurt feelings. If so we will see you at 11:30am.

Cheers,
Hunter

"That letter was painful to listen to with that accent," I groaned as I dried my hands.

"My accent was flawless," Mark said in mock anger. "So, what do you think? Want to go tomorrow?"

"Let's see," I replied, placing my hand to my chin in thought, "Free massages, delicious food and potentially see Hunter wrapped in just a towel? I think that I can handle that."

Mark laughed. "What's wrong with just seeing me in a towel babe?"

I rolled my eyes at him.  "You're naked all the time. It's hard just to keep you in pants most days. I see your cute ass enough. Need some variety sometimes."

"Ouch babe," he said dramatically. "I thought that you loved me. Just for that I'm wearing a a full tuxedo from now on. Even in the shower."

I giggled and smacked his butt. "Pizza will be ready in about an hour. I'll text Hunter and tell him that we'll be there."

***

- Mark's POV -

Jack and I walked hand in hand into the Remember Rejuvenation Day Spa at 11:30am and looked around wide eyed. Everything and everyone around us was dressed in white. I glanced over at Jack, who was wearing a puzzled look behind his black rimmed eyeglasses.

"Did we both die on the way to the day spa," he whispered to me, "because I'm pretty sure that this is what heaven is supposed to look like."

I nodded my agreement as a gorgeous dark haired woman in a flowing white sundress almost floated over to us, her dark brown eyes and dazzling white smile making both of us sigh as we said hello in unison.