"You're too sexy to leave alone when we shower." (🍋)

- Jack's POV -

"Jack, seriously come in here," he called, his voice low and exhausted from the shower. "Please?"

I leaned over and looked at the slight bags under my eyes in the bathroom sink. I looked horrible.

"I'll be in there in just a second," I replied. I took my clothes off slowly, my brain reeling from the long and stressful day. My bare feet hit the tiled floor in a heavy sort of way as I climbed into the warm water, Mark already half washed and holding out his arms to me for a hug.

"This has been an incredibly long day," I mumbled into his chest. I felt him nod his head in agreement.

"Can I do anything to help?" he asked, his tone soft.

"Just hold me for a while," I replied. "That always helps."

He chuckled as he kissed my forehead and I could feel us begin to sway as the warm water hit our shoulders and back. His heartbeat was steady as I pressed myself as close as I could to him. His warm hands were sliding down my wet back and took hold of my ass and he gave firm squeeze.

"You didn't just get me in here for a shower, did you Mr. Fischbach?"

"Maybe I was hoping for more, yes. If you would want that too."

I hummed into his neck as he began to massage my lower back. "Your motives are sneaky, but it's working."

He smirked and moved me towards the back of the shower and placed his forehead against mine. "I want to try again. From a few months ago."

His fingers grazed my right thigh as he squeezed, his dark eyes looking straight into mine.

Had it been a few months ago already?

The night that he had cried in my arms, and I found out what Hunter had done. I felt the warm water hitting my chest as the droplets bounces off of his shoulders. His face resolute in what he wanted, and I felt my heart beating faster than before.

"Do what you want with me tonight," I whispered, and he smirked darkly as he pushed my back into the cold tile.

"The safe word is "mercy", he mutterer as he licked the inside of my ear.

I turned my head to meet his lips and kissed him deeply, our mouths sliding against one another. I gasped as he lifted my right leg and pushed inside of me, his nose brushing my cheek and he began to slowly thrust.

"Fuuck," he groaned as he held onto me, my teeth biting into his shoulder as he moved. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up, our hips connecting as we continued to move as one. It was hard to think, let alone talk when we were like this together. He pounded in harder and I felt my voice get louder, and he kissed me firmly on the mouth.

"You feel amazing," he muttered, pulling away from the kiss. "I love you, Sean."

He kissed roughly at my neck and shoulders, his thrusts still powerful, his legs flexed as he continued to grind against me as much as he could.

My nails scraped along his back as he bucked, his curses were my reward.

"Harder," he moaned and I dug in deeper, his deep voice purred as the water continued to hit my thighs. Waves of heat were cascading down my lower legs as I held on tightly to him, doing my best not to cum too soon. It was unsettling that one person could make me feel this good. That sex before him was ever anything I considered making love.

Heart pounding, I opened up my eyes to watch him chase after his climax, like a predator in the dark. His brown eyes closed, and his lips opened wide as he thrusts to new parts of my body to help me, and thus to help him, to completely push over the edge.

His pace increased and I screamed out. He groaned again, already knowing that I was getting close.

"I'm right behind you, Bright Eyes," he whispered. "Oh god, I need to...harder."

"Don't ask," I moaned, feeling myself tighten around him. "Just...fuck me."

I felt a rumble float through his chest and his legs moved as he widened his stance, pushing my back almost uncomfortably into the tile wall. He was bracing himself, and I anchored my legs around his narrow waist, preparing for what was next.

And he pounded me into the wall like no tomorrow.

There was no other descriptor that would make sense to call it. His movements pushed into my entrance so hard that it blurred my sight.

"Mark, FUCK," I cried out and he could only grunt, his only drive was cumming, my body almost an afterthought.

His teeth were savage as they bit down on my neck, my mind so far away right now it felt like a soft tickle on my throat.

Then I climaxed so hard that tears burned my eyes.

"Ohhhhhhhh," he groaned as everyone of my muscles tensed.

The bloom of his warmth felt heavy in me, and I opened my mouth to warn him that I was not able to hold up my own weight, but nothing came out but another soft moan. He already was prepared and was carrying me out of the shower.

I was fuzzy headed, and couldn't help much at all as he grabbed a towel on the way out of the bathroom. He dried my back quickly and then laid me gently on the bed. My arms fell from his neck and flopped heavy onto the mattress as he looked down at me, his face one of quiet concern.

"Babe," he said softly, his forehead against mine again and his gorgeous eyes scanning my features. "Are you all right? Jesus, I didn't hurt you did I?"

I tried to laugh at the ridiculous question, but my breathing was still deep in my chest, so I just smiled, giving a short shake of my head instead.

He exhaled deeply and kissed my lips. Then he cradled me in his arms, until before I realized what had happened, we both had fallen asleep and in each other's dreams.