"You're able to take control." (🍋)

-Jack's POV-

(A/N this is a lemon chapter)

I giggled as I looked over at him. His nose and right cheek was smeared with green Sam Septiceye paint, and he had absolutely no clue.

He raised his dark eyebrows at me, a look of adorable confusion in his dark brown eyes.

"You're looking at me like I have food on my face," he said.

"No, it isn't food," I giggled as I walked over to him. "But you do wear that paint almost as well as my office walls."

I rubbed at his right cheek with my left thumb, but the paint was being stubborn.

"No luck," I said, putting my arms around him. "You'll be partially green for the rest of your life. I'll have to call of the wedding and find a new love. It's a shame. I was just getting used to you snoring."

"You snore louder than I do," he replied, hugging me tightly. "And no way you're calling off the wedding. Both of our families will hunt you down."

We both laughed, and I kissed his non green cheek. "Fine, then at least let's get both of us into the shower and cleaned up."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," he said softly. "But first, Mr. McLoughlin, does the new paint meet with your approval?"

I turned to look at my new office. Bright green on every wall, blue bookcases and desk. Fuzzy green shag area rug ticking our toes.

"Just perfect," I said, looking into his eyes.

"Are you talking about the office, or me?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered, and placed my hand on the back of his head and pushed him into another kiss. "So, are you ready for that shower?"

He grabbed each of my thighs and pulled up until I was straddling his hips. "What do you think?" he asked smoothly.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck and tightened my legs around his waist, and once I felt firmly secured he carried me through the house and up the stairs to the bedroom. He laid me down gently on the bed, and kissed me gently as I began to unbutton and unzip his pants and my pants.

We parted to finish taking off our clothes and giggling madly we headed for the shower. I felt his fingers around my midsection as we made it into the bathroom. I was able to get the shower started and as the water warmed up, he held me close and kiss me neck.

Humming into him ear I grabbed his toned ass into my hands and grabbed him hard. He gasped at the feeling.

"Mark," I said quietly.

"Mmmm?"

"Tonight, can we try something a little different?"

He looked at me as he continued to kiss my chin and jawline.

"Anything for you," he moaned softly. "What do you want me to do for you?"

I felt my skin tingle at his words, so low in his throat. Mark was so gentle and caring when we made love. Always making sure that I was comfortable and safe. It was what made me fall more in love with him each and every day.

But still, I wanted us to explore past what made us who we were. Over a year we had been making each other laugh, making each other warm meals and making each other climax in so many waves that we wouldn't remember actually falling asleep afterwards. We had experimented a little with some light ropes and toys, but nothing too far from just our own parts of each other.

I've loved spontaneous since even before I was with him, and though I would not trade one moment with him for a lifetime of spontenaty, I wanted to try something...different.