"You'll find out how he charmed the pants right off of me."

-Jack's POV-

My brain for the second time today, felt like it had been jump started. We all stood there in the brightly lit office. Mark and Hunter, looking directly at each other, almost silently communicating with their eyes and brow lines.

"Wait a minute," I finally said, and they both turned to look at me. "You're Hunter? As in Mark's college room mate Hunter?"

Hunter smiled and nodded, his brilliant green eyes twinkling as the morning light hit them. "Yes, that's me. So Fishbowl has talked about me to you, Jack?"

He glanced back over to Mark, who was sitting back down, still looking shocked.

"It's nice to be remembered," Hunter continued, "hopefully he didn't talk too badly about me. If he did though, most of it is probably true."

"Your name," said Mark slowly, "It's not Edge. It's..." Mark paused, seeming to be trying to pull a long distant memory from the back of his head.

"Edgewood," Hunter said, smiling and sitting down himself, "The 'wood' part of the surname got chopped off when I went into modelling." He took a large sip of his coffee. "But that wasn't my choice. When you are young and your agency is telling you to do things, you don't question it. The stupid things that they made me do to my body and hair..."

He shuttered, and shook his head. "But that was years ago, but the name kind of stuck after all this time, and I don't have the energy to deal with all that paperwork to change it back. My father is still steamed about it though."

It didn't shock me about the modelling, and as stunned as I was about the whole situation, it was now more clear than ever why Mark slept with him in college. Hunter was almost painfully gorgeous. My feelings were all over the place, melting from admiration for Mark sleeping with someone so attractive, to jealousy that Hunter ever touched him at all, to the severe desire to bang him myself.

"So, you went from modelling to public relations?" I said, trying to break some of the sexual tension in the room. "That is quite a change."

Hunter glanced over at me, his green eyes meeting my blue, and my loins lurched again. "Actually Jack, you'd be surprised. Modelling deals a lot with the public, and I got a 'real world' education on the subject. Plus, it helps that a lot of people don't take models too seriously when it comes to intelligence. I was able to rise up pretty fast in the PR field."

"So, did you study PR in college," I asked, feeling like I needed to keep talking to him.

He glanced back over to Mark, who looked slightly uncomfortable now. "No, I was in engineering with Fishbowl. I took Aerospace though. You were in what again?"

"Biomedical Engineering," Mark said, almost to himself.

"Yes, that was it," Hunter said brightly, turning back to me. "After college I was working in the field as an intern and I got grabbed by a talent scout who was visiting NASA. He gave me a business card and before I knew it I was traveling all over the world. It was fun, but it was too much for a bloke like me to handle."

He scratched the back of his head, looking suddenly bashful.

"At the end of the day, even with expensive suits and bleached teeth, I'm just a space nerd with a love of chocolate chip cookies and black coffee."

My heart skipped a beat.

"You like your coffee black too?" I said, my voice squeaking slightly.

He picked up his mug and looked at me, suddenly serious. "There's no other way to love coffee, Jack. Coffee should always be naked and pure, just like the people who drink it."

Damn.

"So, I guess we should be talking about the sponsorship at some point," he said, his dimples set deeply in his cheeks as he smiled.

He looked back over to Mark. "So, tell me your thoughts on the best way for me to be involved without stepping on your toes."

"We really have no idea what we are doing, honestly," Mark said, finally sounding more natural. "This is the first time that either Jack and I have done this."

"So you're virgins to this whole process?" asked Hunter, his wink back in full swing. "It's not a huge adjustment, and I'll promise that I'll be gentle with the both of you."

Jesus.

"Could I get a glass of water?" Mark asked suddenly, as he got up out of his chair.

"Oh, of course," Hunter said, smiling. "There's a mini fridge right in the back corner. Help yourself to whatever you want."

Mark cleared his throat and went to the back to grab a bottle of water, and chugged it down as if his life depended on it.

I tried my best not to laugh, but it was only with a huge amount of effort. I knew Mark was struggling with being in the room with Hunter. Granted I was a bit too with all of the light flirting that was happening. I did want to talk to Mark about this whole situation when we got back to the house. Was Hunter always this attractive, or did this happen after their college days? Should I be concerned at all that Hunter, even after all these years, might still be interested in Mark?

Could I find a way to see him in just his underwear...just...well, just because holy hell.

"When would be a good time for me to see your office set ups?" Hunter asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"We work from home, so how about this Friday? At 2:00pm?" I asked, glancing over to Mark, who nodded.

Hunter grinned, stood up and walked over to where I was standing. "Great then, consider it a date!" he said slyly, and he reached out my hand and shook it again. "It was a pleasure to meet you Jack, and I didn't get a chance to say it when I first came in the office, but congrats on the engagement."

I thanked him, feeling my face turn red. He placed his other hand on top of mine and pulled me in a bit closer to his face. It was only then that I was surrounded by the smell of wonderful aftershave and noticed the spray of dark freckles that kissed the bridge of his elegant nose.

"I know that you'll take good care of Mark," he whispered to me. "He's a sweetheart, and from what I have seen in past videos with the two of you, he's head over heels for you, mate."

I smiled, feeling my face was completely red at this point. "Mind if I give you a hug, Jack?" he added, seeming to notice my blushing. "Sorry, but I'm a hugger. It looks like you are too."

I giggled and gave him a hug, and yes, toned and firm arms he does have.

"That giggle is adorable, Jack," he said as he pulled away form the hug. "I can see why Fishbowl snagged you up quick."

My grin was ridiculous at this point, and even Mark was smiling at Hunter as he walked over to give Mark a hug as well.

"Let me know if I can be of any help at all before Friday," he said as he walked us to his office door. "The numbers on my card can be called anytime day or night. I live by your motto Jack. 'Sleep is for the weak'!"

He winked at me a final time before closing the door. I grabbed Mark by the arm and pulled him as quickly as I could towards the elevator. He didn't say a word at all, but allowed himself to be dragged fairly easily. Once we got to the elevator I pushed the down button and then looked up at him, my eyes connecting with his.

"Mark, please tell me that you didn't sleep with that handsome and charming suit of muscles in that office when you were in college. It was a different person right? Just with the same face and first name and major and dreamy Australian accent?"

Mark gave out a hollow laugh that did not reach the rest of his face. "No, Bright Eyes," he said slowly, "You just met Hunter. The body is definitely...better, but that is absolutely him."