"Your talks should include pie. Then I'd be less nervous."

-Jack's POV-

"You seriously have some of the worse handwriting, bro. I can barely read this."

Felix's eyes were squinting at the paper that I had given him with a list of names of people that we were inviting to the wedding. Brightly colored invitations were spread out on the dining room table and I was getting grumpier by the minute dealing with Felix on my own.

Mark should have already been back from his therapy session.

He needed to rescue me.

"So how many people on your RSVP are actually going to give you two good gifts? We should work on those invites first."

I groaned and placed my head on the table.

"We are not doing that."

"Just trying to save us a little time is all," I heard Felix mutter beside me.

The front door opened and I lifted my head up to see Mark walking in. He smiled at us and walked towards the kitchen, calling back for me to join him for a minute.

"Sure, I called back," I glared at Felix as I stood up. "I can trust you not to write crude notes in the inviations for a few minutes, right?"

"I can only promise ten minutes max," he replied, looking at the mailing list again.

I shot him a nasty look and headed to the kitchen to see Mark munching on a leftover chicken leg from dinner last night.

"You know we do own plates, Mr. Caveman," I said, hugging him tightly.

"I thought you loved me for my ability to build fires and my large Cro-Magnon skull," Mark muffled between bites.

"You're kind of sexy when your mouth is full."

"Was that a blowjob joke?"

I glanced at him sideways. "This is me. Of course it was a blowjob joke."

Mark raised his dark eyebrows and swallowed the last bite of his chicken leg. I giggled and sat down at the kitchen table.

"So, did you just want me in here for me to suggest a future blow job, or was there something else on your mind?"

Mark suddenly looked uncomfortable and sat down beside me. His soft brown eyes looked so sad and he held out his hand. I took it in mine, very worried.

"Mark, what's wrong? That look is scaring me."

He placed his other hand on top of mine and shuffled a bit closer.

"You got two minutes before I start putting smiley faces on all of the envelopes!" Felix yelled from the dining room.

"Fuck off, Felix," Mark and I yelled together.

We looked back at each other, and Mark squeezed my hand tightly.

"I need to talk to you about last night. After we had sex you asked me if everything was all right, and I said that I was fine. I wasn't, and I'm sorry that I wasn't honest with you Bright Eyes. Something happened and I was confused and needed to talk to Dr. Barnes about it before I could talk to you."

I could feel my heartbeat fast in my chest. I knew that something had been wrong last night. He looked like he was on the verge of tears now, and I leaned closer to him.

"Whatever it is, we can work on it together. I love you, ok?"

Mark nodded and looked me in the eyes as his hands ket go of my hand and he shifted in the chair a bit more.

"During last night I was having fantasies about Hunter, and for a minute it felt like I was having sex with him and not you. It scared the absolute shit out of me, and I wasn't able to finish."

I took in what he said, the issue was so surprising.

I hadn't been expecting that.

"I hadn't been expecting that," I said, echoing my internal thoughts. "Then again I'm not exactly sure what I had been expecting."

Mark looked as if he was going to start crying at any moment, his right leg starting to shake slightly as he looked at my face, searching for a sign of some sort of emotion other than quiet surprise.

"Could you say or do something, babe?" he asked finally. "Yell at me, or laugh or hell I'll take you throwing a sturdy shoe at my head at this point."

"You have a Cro-Magnon skull, remember?" I said holding his hand again. "A shoe would just bounce off of your head like a feather."

He laughed weakly.

"Bright Eyes, I don't think that I have ever had a lover more invested in making me happy than you," I said softly. "Our love making is just amazing, but there is nothing wrong with fantasizing about other people. You really can't stop that, and I trust you regarding Hunter."

The look of relief on his face was astonishing. "You mean that you're not upset about it?"

"No, of course not. I do find it comforting that you wanted to tell me about it though. Just please talk to me about things that are bothering you in our sex life when they first happen. I don't think my nerves can take the too many of these talks."

Mark hugged me so tightly that I was impressed, and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Thank you for being so wonderful, Sean."

"Of course," I replied. "Now was there anything else that you wanted to talk about before I head back into the dining room and see how many of our inviations have been destroyed by a very bored Felix?"

"No," he said smiling and giving me another kiss. "Just that I love you more than anything."

"I love you too, you big goober."