"You look pretty amazing in white."

Start from the beginning

"Good morning," she said, her voice soft and serene, "Welcome to Remember Rejuvenation Day Spa. My name is Natalie. Did you handsome gentlemen have a membership, or were you joining us on a day pass?"

"We...um...have day passes," I said, feeling like I was getting lost in her amazing eyes. I turned to Jack, who was also staring at her face, looking like he was in a trance. I nudged him with my elbow, and he jumped.

"What?" he said, looking at me, slightly dazed.

"The day passes, babe. You have them."

"Oh, right!" he said, clearly flustered, and Natalie giggled softly as she held out a slender and well manicured hand palm up towards him. Jack handed over the passes over, his grin adorable as she smiled sweetly back at him.

"Oh, you're Hunter's guests," she said, sounding delighted as she glanced at our passes. "He told us that you two may be coming. He and his other guest have already arrived and are in the "Room of Reflection." She gestured over to a large set of white and silver doors. Please feel free to change and then come back into the "Greeting Room", and a Spa Spirit Guide will take you to the "Room of Reflection" to meet the rest of your party.

She smiled again and I nodded. Jack was still smiling at her as I took him by the hand and walked us over to the white and silver doors and we went inside. The smell of fresh linens hit my nose as we entered the room. There was a small fountain in the middle of the room with soft white chairs and sturdy benches scattered around. On each of the seats there were folded white clothing which I assumed that we were supposed to change into before heading back out. Jack pointed at a sign up on the back wall.

Welcome all who desire peace, calmness and oneness with themselves and the world around.

Please redress your beautiful forms in white, and leave your outside clothing on the empty seat.

The when you are ready to join us, please step back out to the Greeting Room.

"This place is really interesting," Jack said, starting to get undressed.

I nodded, and soon we were in comfortable white short sleeved shirts and soft pants with drawstrings. On the wall there were soft slippers to place on our bare feet, and I enjoyed the way Jack was bending down to grab his shoes to place with the rest of his regular clothes.

"How in the world does your rear end look good in anything?"

He rolled his eyes, his cheeks slightly pink. "You're obsessed with my ass, you know that right?"

"You say that like it's a bad thing, babe."

He giggled as we headed back to the Greeting Room.

Standing at the front counter there now was a tall man, with bright blue eyes and dark blonde hair with frost tips. He was also incredibly good looking as he smiled at us as we approached.

"Welcome back," he said, his voice as calm and smooth as Natalie's had been. "My name is Caleb, and I'll be your Spa Spirit Guide for the day. Are your both comfortable in your Rejuvenation Whites?

"Oh, is that what these are?" Jack asked, pulling at his shirt.

Caleb smiled and nodded.

"They feel great, yes," Jack said, his cheeks turning somewhat pink. I chuckled at Jack's reddening face.

Caleb lead us to another set of doors and walking inside I felt a small gasp leave my throat.  The room had about twenty or so other men and women in it, some siting in comfortable white chairs and others walking around and chatting with others. The room was massive with huge paintings of waterfalls and rivers painted on the walls. Caleb smiled at both Jack and my faces, and he pointed up. Both of us looked up to see a giant painted sky on the ceiling complete with swirling white clouds.

"Wow," I whispered. "This place is amazing."

"We are so happy that you like it," came Caleb's calm voice. "It is a lovely room to just get relaxed and reflect before your full day spa experience. The other members of your party are seat just on the other side of the Wishing Well. We will call you when it is time to begin your Remember Rejuvenation experience."

He gestured over to a very large fountain, even larger than the one in the changing room, and we saw a familiar pair of people. Hunter looked like he was in a deep conversation with Felix, both dressed in the same white clothing as everyone else, and sitting at the edge of the fountain. Felix looked like he was slightly upset about something, his mouth turned downward and his narrow shoulders hunched over.

I glanced over at Jack who also was watching them, a similar look of concern on his face. At that moment Hunter glanced up, and saw us, his green eyes looking incredibly happy to see us and waved us over with a dimpled smile.

"Glad you two could make it," he said when we walked over and sat down.

Felix smiled as well as he could, but I could tell that he was looking stressed.  The usual twinkle in the blue eyes somewhat dulled and his miscehivious grin not in place.

"How do you like the place so far?" Hunter asked, looking like he was trying to cover the awkwardness.

"This building is full of nothing but gorgeous people," Jack muttered to him, "I feel really out of place."

Hunter laughed and rubbed Jack's shoulder in a reassuring way. "You fit in just fine," Hunter chuckled, "This is LA, mate. Everyone is gorgeous here."