Chapter 23. Miss you, Love you, Thank you

Warning! Mature 18+ Content Ahead, Continue at own risk. This time i know this ain't PG content, if you think you're too innocent for this, skip this chapter and let a less innocent person read it for you and tell you what happens without all the smut. 11/10 advice i know. Also this is the first time i wrote full on smut so it might not be top notch quality but i hope it is still enjoyable. (A/N. I really thought the first smut scene i would write would be PhaYo but i guess not 555.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beam's POV

We just left the resort, me and Forth riding with his friends and the other 4 lovebirds in their own lovecar. I hope that i didn't make a mistake leaving my car in Ming's care.

"Beammie, what are you thinking about?"

"Wha? Oh Forth nothing, just thinking if i will get my car back in one piece." I smiled back at Forth and leaned back into the seat, the ride was gonna take a while might as well try and catch up on some sleep.

"Oh, Beam not bothered by our Forth giving you nicknames. You solve things quick Ai'Forth!"

"Shut up Ai'Aim, let me enjoy this moment." Forth retorted, i didn't even notice he called me Beammie instead of just Beam, but now that we are on that topic i need to reprimand this guy right now.

"Ai'Forth, Because of you Kit almost was on to us."

"So what if he knows? I teased him for almost having sex with Nong Ming, his teasing would never come to an end if he found out."

"Ha! Ming had sex with Kit?" Forth was smiling. Probablt proud of his junior.

"Why is it that Engineering students are so obsessed with sex?" Wai was saying from the drivers seat, looking at Forth and Aim dissapointed.

"Hooo, Ai'Wai you better not say anything before Aim will keep you from using his ass. You might be a Sports Student but you might as well join our Engineering gang you horny dog."

"Ai'Forth! Shut it or do you want me to stop thr car and fight you right now?"

"Er, Er, Sorry Sorry Master Wai." Forth wai-ed mockingly and we all just laughed, Forth had some funny friends.

"Hey Beam, it's good to finally see you smile. Before we always wondered if you even had a soul." Aim joked. It's true, i've spent quite some time with Forth's friend group; Lam, Aim, Wai, Prem, Arthit and the other Engineering Seniors but they also never saw me smile, they must all think i am weird like this.  

"Yeah i know, if the others see me like this they will probably all freak out." I let out a small giggle.

"But Forth?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Next time...Can you maybe be a bit more gentle, it has been a while remember, i was lucky enough i wasn't bleeding." I tried whispering but the 2 at the front heard it well and everyone just bursted out laughing as i was glowing red with embarresment.

"Sorry Beam, it has been a while for me to. I could not restain myself." He pulled me closer to him and gently put my head against his shoulder, caressing my head.

"Do you know how hard i tried to not look like a walking duck? I will get you back for this Ai'Forth" I said it myself but i was laughing at my own words.

"Beam trust me same thing here." Aim said and we gave each other a high five, being a bottom is a hard life, how did i even allow him to have sex with me in the first place? We were only supposed to eat.