Chapter 8. Date Night

Ming's POV

It was nearly 7PM i was getting ready for my "date" with P'Kit, how excited i was to see his cute face with those adorable dimples again. We saw each other only a few hours ago but i was bouncing around just waiting to get ready to see P'Kit again. We were just going to the noodle stall across from Kit's Dorm so i didn't dress up to fancy, just a simple t-shirt, denim vest. black jeans and red/white converse on. I grabbed my keys, wallet and phone and left my room. i took my car and arrived at the stall 7PM sharp. 

I could not see my P'. He must've not arrived yet. I took a seat and the waitress gave me some water as i waited, after i took the cup from he she still stood there dreamily smiling at me for a good minute, the only thing i could do was just awkwardly smile back. she left when another customer called for her.

15 Minutes already passed and no sign of P'Kit, i decided i would give him a call. I unlocked my phone and noticed i had gotten 3 messages from Yo.

Butterball Yo: MING!

Butterball Yo: When i see you tommorow, you're DEAD.

Butterball Yo: WHY DID YOU TELL P'PHA WE HAD SEX!?

I could only laugh at seeing my small friend's messages. but he found out, so that means he talked to his husband. I became content, my plan to make Phana confess to Wayo worked better than i thought. i think? I need to talk to Yo tommorow to find out the full story, that short kid can't kill me even if he tried so i am sure that i will live long enough to ask him. I snorted and shook my head, putting my phone back in my pocket.

Wait wasn't i gonna do something? I tried thinking hard about what i was gonna do but someone waved his hand in front of me getting me out of my thinking. It was P'Kit. Oh yeah thats right! I was gonna call him, looks like i don't need to anymore. He gave me a smile and looked down before talking, clearly embarressed. 

"Sorry i am late, i kinda overslept." He said as he sat down in front of me. I could tell that he overslept and rushed to the stall since his hair was stil messy.

"Don't worry, i will wait for as long as i need to, just to see your face. " i leaned over the table a bit, fixing his hair. The table next to us seating 3 girls around our age started looking at us and squeling. Kit looked over and covered his face with his hands, but that did not hide his red ears.

"Can you really eat like that?" i started laughing at him as i sat back in my seat. the waitress came back with some water for Kit who just arrived. Again she just stood there and kept smiling at me, i took a piece of paper that was on the table and took the liberty to order for both me and Kit. i tried giving her the paper but she did not waver and just kept looking at my face. this is getting weird. I waved the piece of paper in front of her face as she finally woke up and took our order.

Kit also took his face out of his hands and took a sip of the water. i could not help but ask out of curiosity.

"P'. Did P'Pha tell you i had sex with Yo?" i tilted my head slight and just asked him straightforwards. Kit spit out the water and started chocking. after a few seconds of heavy coughing he was all good.

"You had sex with Yo?" Kit looked astonished asking the question not able to comprehend.