Chapter 15. We're not official yet

Wayo's POV

We were sat in the car in complete silence, honestly i was too scared to talk. Knowing that if i say or do something wrong i would get publically shamed again and that's something i was terrified of. He parked in front of the Science Faculty building and before i exited the car he grabbed my arm causing me to flinch a bit. 

"Hey Yo, are you scared of me?" he asked showing some sadness and dissapointment in his face.

"Uhmm...No?" i wasn't actually sure how i felt, he just called me his boyfriend in front of so many people not to mention infront of his now ex-girlfriend Pring which made me happy. He talked so bad about her when everyone knew they were dating which made me feel kinda bad for Pring, despite me not liking her i have been in her position and also, he knew about Pring trying to hit on me and i really don't know how since we only talked once. I think the latter is the thing that scared me, i don't want him to get angry at me again that's what scares me the most.

"Don't worry Yo." he sighed and made me sit back next to him and he pinched my cheeks. "Truth is, yesterday when i was in your room, i saw you got some messages from Pring. i will spare you the details but thats how i found out. What i just did i wouldn't do if she cheated on me with some guy i didn't know." he explained and i nodded to show i was still listening but equally confused. "But then she tried taking what's mine so i just had to show her and everyone else what happens if you mess with my heart."

"But don't you think this was too much?" I asked out of concern for Pring.

"Kinda, it made me think back about how i treated you back in high school but i couldn't seem to care about her feelings anymore." He said as he just smiled and this was kinda scaring me. he was just laughing as if this is nothing special to him. I clasped my hands together and saw my legs shaking. P'Pha saw this as well as his hand was now on my leg calming me down. 

"Calm down Yo, i would never do something like this to you ever again. Actually i didn't tell you about this because you would most likely try to stop me, but i had to teach her a lesson. Please forgive me na?"

He was saying it in a very soft tone which calmed my rapidly beating and anxious heart. I can feel he has good intentions for me. Pring texted me because i talked to her but he didn't get angry at me even in the slighest, so i can atleast forgive him for this. Besides i am his boyfriend now. Thinking about that makes me all bubbly on the inside.

"Hmm, I forgive you." He was glowing with happiness and relieve and leaned closer to me to kiss me on the forehead and ruffling my hair. I started giggling, he was emitting so much positivity i was giggling without knowing it. However after a feel seconds he looked a bit down and hesitant so i asked him what was wrong. 

"Yo, i know i just called you my boyfriend in front of everyone but can you maybe ignore it?"

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I was confused, i thought he would be happy that we were now official, not taking back his statement.

"Well, this wasn't the way i imagined asking you, I want to make it special when i ask you and it would also give me some time to process everything." He was smiling at me, his eyes pleading and hands holding mine beggingly. He looked so cute and i just wanted to comply.

"I waited a whole year P', i can hold out a bit longer." I smiled at him to bolster him.

"Thank you Yo, i love you." He kissed my cheeck and nuzzled his nose against mine.

"Love you too P', now stop acting so cute i need to go to class."

"I'll pick you up later na?"