Chapter 32. Park's Motive

Phana's POV

It was already Sunday, today we all went back to visit Beam and Forth again and we will probably visit them throughout the week when practice ends early. Tonight i was trying to sleep in my own room since Yo wanted to do some studying to catch up a bit on what he missed and he thought i would just be distracting him, i don't blame him. Whenever i am alone with him i just want to touch him and play with him. When we were all gathered in Forth and Beam's room yesterday, Ai'Forth made a joke about him and Beam being the only couple having sex, it made me quite jealous to be honest. Everytime i tried getting it on with Yo we got interrupted and when i ask him if we could continue where we left off, he just goes to sleep. I Haven't even touched myself because i am trying to save everything i have for Yo. It was going to be my first time, nevertheless with the one person who i feel is my soulmate. However saving myself has made we quite possessive of Yo. Even if it's Ming, Kit or Beam who just hug him, i feel irritated and i think they noticed, they tried to pull Yo away from me all day today as we spent with them, making me leave with him earlier than planned, because of my possessiveness.

I kept tossing and turning around in my bed. It has been more than a week since the last time i slept in my bed alone, i missed holding Yo. I missed hugging his small and petite frame. The warmth of his body radiating on to me, keeping me warm. I looked at the time, it was 1:30AM and Yo would probably already be asleep by now. Then i remember that he gave me the key to his room. I get out of bed and grab the key and went to his room. I put my ear against his room door to listen for any sounds, it was silent so he must be asleep by now. I carefully opened the door, trying to not make any sounds. The room was dark, i walked in and i saw him laying in his bed, facing away from me. I crawled into his bed and put my arms around him.

"What took you so long?" I could suddenly hear him speak.

"Oh, Sorry, did i wake you up?"

"Why didn't you come back sooner, i couldn't sleep you know." He turned around to face me and he shifted closer to me, until his face was against my chest. I put my arms around him a bit more firmly and played with his hair.

"I thought you were sleeping already, i didn't wanna disturb you. But i missed holding my baby."

"P'Pha, i can't sleep without you anymore. When you aren't here i feel cold." Hearing those words from him made me grin widely, he was just as dependant on me as i was on him. We want and we need each other.

"I'm here now so get some rest, you have practice again tommorow." He gave me a nod and i gave him a kiss before i nuzzled into his hair and we fell asleep in no time.

It was already 11:30AM when i woke up, helping with the competition also gave me time to sleep in on some days, usually i would have to wake up at 6 or 7 AM. However i usually get home late either because i need to attend labs or the practice is dragging on for a bit longer. I looked down and saw Wayo was still sleeping soundly, his arms encircling me and i could feel his warm breath against my chest.

"Yo~, It's time to wake up na." I ruffled his hair and nudged him with my nose to wake him up. It took me a few minutes but it worked.

"P'~" His eyes were half open and he yawned as he called out to me. He is just too cute, i couldn't help myself and gave him a soft kiss on his pink lips.

"Morning, baby." I said with a smile.

"P'~, why did you do that. I have morning breath." He frowned a bit as he was rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry Yo, i just can't resist you." I said and kissed him again. This time he smiled at me with his eyes closed and started rubbing his face against my chest.