Chapter 36. Shortlasting Peace

Wayo's POV

I woke up with the sun shining through my curtains, lighting up my room. I slowly opened my eyes and i looked at the person laying next to me. P'Pha was still sleeping peacefully. I was using his arm as my pillow and i was hugging his chest. I could feel his calm and steady heartbeat. I tried to turn around to look at the time, but then i felt a horrible stinging pain in my back, hips and legs as i tried to move. I crashed back into place and P'Pha's eyes started to move, i think i woke him up. I look at his face as his eyes were slowly opening. He rubbed his eyes with his fingers and then looked around until his eyes landed on mine.

"Good morning, babe." He gave me a smile as bright as the morning sun. I smiled back at him and replied with "Morning P'Phaa"

"Are you still hurt?" He asked as he sat up a bit higher and kissed me on the head, gently stroking my back.

"I can't move." I blankly told him and he just smiled.

"I told you, i would fulfill your wish."

"I Didn't wish to become disabled P'Phaa!" I tried to slap his chest but the movement made me wince and i barely hit him, my hand just softly landed on his chest.

 Everything that happened last night came back to me, our night lasted until 7 AM and we continued for 5 ROUNDS! This big guys's stamina is no joke. We did it 3 rounds in a row last night, then once in the shower, after that we ate a bit and continued again. However after the 3rd round i felt numb and i was dry ejeculating. This wasn't the case for P'Pha, he kept on pounding me with the same maybe even more strength and speed as the previous round and i have to say, after 5 rounds i was stuffed, but he wasn't shooting much anymore at that point. If we continued a little longer he would start dry ejectulation too, i'm pretty sure. After i came for the 6th or 7th time i just passed out. Maybe if i stayed awake for longer, P'Pha wouldn't stop. He was an aggressive and dominating monster. I was both excited and terrified, in so much pain but so much pleasure. It was both my heaven and my hell. I looked down and noticed i was wearing my night attire, guess P' actually dressed me. And changed the bedsheets, they smell nice and fresh.

But after all i can say that my first time was pretty great, the pain will go away but this amazing memory will stay with the both of us forever. I sat up straight, it was painful and P'Pha had to support me. If he wasn't here right now, i would probably lay still in bed until he came here. I looked at the time, it was already 2PM. 'Shiyaa! Practice!'

"P'Pha! Practice..I can't...legs...sex...competition" I panicked and was unable to say a full sentence.

He gave me a comforting smile and patted my head. "Yo, calm down. I already texted Ging in the morning before sleeping that you're very sick and that i will be the one taking care of you since there isn't anyone else to do so. He said it's okay to miss practice for a day or 2 just be sure to not miss the actual competition."

"Right now, i think being able to walk in 2 weeks would be considered a miracle."

"Sorry babe, but i really couldn't hold back. You were so beautiful last night." His words filled with concern but his eyes and smile were telling me he was actually pretty proud of doing this to me. 

"You have to promise me to take care of me until i'm okay again." I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I can't promise that..." I looked at him and my pout dropped into a sad face, My arms dropped to my sides.

"Ow...Why...?"

"Because if you keep being cute like this, what happened last night might happen again soon." He said as he laid me down again tucking me in tightly.