Chapter 59. Sleepless Nights

Kit's POV

My friends need serious help...Yo is already corrupted, but with Pha that was only a matter of time. But now a different matter. N'Earth. I don't want to make it seem like i am just trying to be his therapist or psychiatrist. He wants me to be his friend and i honestly want to become his friend and family. Even throughout dinner, he sat down next to me with Ming on my other side. Whenever i would feed Ming, Earth also wanted me to feed him. After dinner was done Earth scooted over to sit on my lap and Ming just sat there pouting that i don't allow him on my lap. But to be fair, Ming is a 185cm, 70kg piece of annoying boyfriend. I would get both crushed and annoyed if he sat on me the way small Earth sat on me. 

I gave Earth my phone so he could play some games on it, i found myself watches Earth fondly as he kept giggling at the different games he tried downloading and i kept stopping him. But whilst i was busy watching Ming's little brother, the rest of the family including my sister was watching me. Looking up and around me i found myself becoming nervous under the multiple stares, i was used to Ming staring at me but his whole family was a different thing.

"N'Kit?" Ming's dad asked me standing behind the couch i was sitting on, holding Mae next to him.

"Yes?"

"Marry my son please." Suprisingly i was not fazed by his question, during dinnertime his parents tried to get every single detail of our lives together and were even planning ahead for us.

"Which one?" I teased and let out a soft chortle.

"P'Kit! Why would you even ask." Ming whined and pouted, shaking me from left to right. I let out a giggle and kissed his cheek to shut him up. His family was already really comfortable with me so i actually didn't have a lot of trouble showing Ming a bit of affection. But i would never go to the level of Pha's dads or Beam's brother, those people are....something else.

We spend the rest of the evening just talking about our school lives, talking a bit about Yo. They really see Yo as their own son and P'Kim even treathened me to protect him, saying that if someone hurts his little brother (Talking about Yo not Ming) he will go for them first and then go to Pha then come for me for not doing our jobs right. Pa and Mae also knew Yo and Pha were dating ever since day 1 and how happy they were it all ended well. I finally also found out that Yo's dad was never at home, Ming already mentioned it before but now that i've got to know Yo more i have to admit he really grew up to be a great person with his mom deceased and his dad almost never there, but everyone around him loved and protected him.

El and Kim have also been dating officially since last year (after their last break up) which i never once found out. El told me First was the only one who knew but he showed her 0 interest about her relationship so she just stopped telling him stuff which automatically made her think "Why should i tell anyone". My sister and P'Kim were both students at the Faculty of Agriculture. They took an interest at eachother, met at a party, got together, broke up, got together again, broke up and both had a mental breakdown, Kim faked a 'i'm-killing-myself' recording and they got back together. Just like how Ming and I met at our old high schools, Kim and El already knew eachother way before then, all the way back to their elementary school days. But he had to leave for America for a few years. And now they are both Seniors at their University, years later and finally together. Pretty good lovestory if i am quite honest. Much better than Twilight. Not at quite the level of "I am catastrophically in love with you." (By deebamanja. 10/10 2Moons FF) but i would say it is on par with "Love O2O - Beyond a beautiful smile" (By katikatka). I was more interested in KO an Hao Mei than in Bei Wei Wei and Xiao Nai. I really like reading romance novels and sometimes even fanfictions but i'm not telling anyone that. Not even Ming, Not even Beam. NEVER BEAM! If i ever tell Beam that i want to be a writer and i might switch to the Faculty of Arts for it he will bully me to no ends and Pha would murder me but then again, helping children get and stay healthy would seem way more satisfying then just writing. But i'm going off track again. I need to think of ways i can subtly help Earth for the 4 remaining days i'm here.