Chapter 20. The One I Love

Kit's POV

I sit up straight and notice the booming headache i have, I drank way too much yesterday. Despite my bad hangover i was still able to look around the room and remember last night, i noticed a few people missing. There was no sign of Yo, Beam, Pha or Ming. 

"Hey finally awake?" I looked at the direction of the voice and it was Forth smoking just in the balcony door. I'm envious of how well he handles his drinks and doesn't suffer from hangovers as much as i do. 

"Yeah, but my head is killing me. By the way have you seen Ming?" I asked Forth whilst rubbing my head trying to soften the pain.

"You mean your pillow?" What? I don't understand what he meant, he nodded his eyes where i was sitting signalling to look down. 

"Oi!" I stand up as i noticed i've been sitting on Ming this whole time, but the guy is still asleep. I have been laying on him the whole night and he doesn't even notice it? Do i weight nothing or something? I poke his cheeks to see if he'll wake up but he does not move an inch, so i talk to Forth until he wakes up.

"Uh, Forth. Where are Yo, Pha and Beam?"

"Yo and Beam left last night after everyone else fell asleep. Pha left a while ago. I think they went back to their own rooms." Forth smiled at me, he sure seems to be in a good mood today.

"You didn't do anything to Beam did you?" I was still kind of upset at Forth for what he did to Beam but i know that i can't do much and hurting Forth would probably hurt Beam just as much emotionally.

"We talked, We laughed. I'm chasing him again." Forth muttered the last sentence but i heard it loud and clear.

"YOU WHAT!?" What is wrong with this guy? Breaking up with him not even 4 days ago then chasing Yo for 3 days and now he is back to liking Beam already?

"Calm down Kit, you'll wake up your pillow." He sniggered and put out his cigarette to walk back inside.

"Shut up Ai'Forth, what do you mean chasing Beam again. Do you know how much you hurt him? Do you want to make him suffer again?" I was furious at the idea of Forth chasing Beam again and the possibility of that night reoccuring again.

"I know, i regret what i did..." Forth explained what happened last night, his confession to Yo, his talk with Beam and his feelings for the both of them.

"So you broke up with Beam. 'Cuz you had feelings for Yo, but you weren't even sure if those feelings were love?"

"Kinda yeah." He nodded sheepishly in agreement.

"Ai'Forth you are a true idiot. Are all Engineers like this?"

"No P' it's just him." I heard someone elses voice, it came from behind me.

"Ming, did you hear us?" Ming woke up and was now giving me a backhug and a smooch on my neck.

"Ming you reek of booze." I tried pushing his face away but he kept holding on.

"So do you P'." He has a point, forgot we drank together last night.

"Whatever, but are you sure you aren't like him?"

"Mhm. P'Forth is an idiot. At least i think about my actions."

"Hey Nong, you wanna bleed?" Forth held up his fist and looked at Ming with slight annoyance.

"P', P'. It's just a joke. I know how you feel about P'Beam. I heard you 2 talk last night. P'Kit don't worry, P'Forth might be stupid but he won't hurt Beam anymore. He learnt from his mistake."