Chapter 48. ...To the Top

I already said this is going to be another smut chapter. So yeah 18+ Mature and whatnot. Enjoy! Also this chapter is again bigger and dirtier than the last one. I have been reading way too many BDSM stories and honestly it's rubbing off on me. It took me 5 hours to write this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park's POV (Suprise!)

I was very proud of Suthee, he didn't win and he was kind of bummed out but i was just happy he was able to achieve 2nd runner up. Just like me last year. Nong Yo became the University Moon and i can say he deserved it, not that Suthee was bad or anything but Yo's song was the best performance i have seen, both this year and last year. If he came to the school a year sooner he might've actually beat Pha and Forth in my place. 

"Park?"

"Huh? Yeah. Hi." I got woken up from my daze and noticed i was staring at Suthee the whole time with a blank expression looking into space.

"What were you thinking about?" Suthee asked with his arms wrapped around me.

"Just thinking how proud i am of you."

"Tsk. Thank you." He said and gave me a kiss on the lips. From the corner of my eye i saw Pring walking out without even getting changed or saying anything. I wanted to follow her and find out where she was staying. She might be a giant bitch but Suthee still cares for her safety. Don't get me wrong, he doesn't like her and loves his parents for kicking her out. But knowing Thee, he always has been looking out for her and me.

"Come, you must be tired let's get changed and get out of here." I said stroking down his hair. He nodded and took my hand, casually walking towards one of the small rooms. I got the bag out with our spare clothes. Whilst changing we were hearing some weird noises, i listened to where the sound was coming from and got closer to the wall next to me. I leaned my ear against the wall and the noises were now clearly assessed. Someone was moaning in the room next to us. I waved Suthee over to come listen and as he heard the sound his body visibly shuddered and his face scrunched up, i was just silently laughing at him. Trying not to disturb the busy couple in the next room. When Suthee undid his uniform i saw the glistening of his body, all those lights and his dancing must have made him sweat. I told Suthee not to get dressed yet. I got a cloth out of my bag and went to the faucet in the small comfort room in the lounge we were changing in. I wetted the cloth and wringed it out. I walked over to Suthee and started cleaning him u p a bit. He just stood there contently smiling at me, occasionally trying to steal a kiss from me. His hand moved up my shirt and started playing with the buttons.

"Thee what are you doing?" I asked him with a little amusement in my voice.

"I don't want your uniform to become wet so...umm...take it off?" His answer came out a bit unsure, but i gave him a comforting pat on the cheek and took off my shirt. Since the stabbing incident i haven't been working out like Suthee and it has become more visible. But Suthee says he still likes to touch my body. My body really isn't that nice, but having his hands on my quickly turns me on. Little does he know that i am wiping him down just to look and feel his slim yet muscular body partially for my own pleasure. 

"You're such a bad liar, you know that?"

"As if you're such a good liar."

"I'm cleaning you not because you were sweating but because i wanted to touch your body, did you even think about that?" A silent "Ooh" comes out his mouth and i just snort at him and continue cleaning him. I felt a pinch on my chest and looked at Suthee's roaming hands, they landed on my nipples and started pinching them.