Chapter 38. Love brings Insecurity

Ming's POV

Kit hung up the phone and his face was just stuck with fear, confusion and shock. Yo better not tell P'Kit lies about me like me having sex with Yo or me cheating on Kit with other girls. Yo if you ever do that i swear to god i will rape P'Pha in front of your eyes. Okay maybe not, i care too much about Yo to do that, I would....uhm....Kiss P'Pha? No, ew. Kidnap him? No....hmmm...i'll figure this out later? Right now i need to focus on my Kitkat.

"P'Kit, are you okay? What did Yo say?" Kit looked at me and he was holding back the tears gathering in his eyes.

"Park got stabbed and is in the hospital..." I pulled his face against my shoulder and he started crying, i was feeling sad and upset. Not because Park was in the hospital. But because Kit was actually shedding tears for him. Did Kit still have feelings for Park? Yo told us he is dating Suthee but what if Park has more feelings for Kit than Suthee, will the Nong's get dumped so the P's can be together? Me and Kit weren't official yet so i became angsty about P'Kits feelings for me...

A moment after Kit started crying i got a text, i got my phone out of my pocket and looked at the message.

ButterBallYo: Hey Ai'Ming, tell your boyfriend that Park is okay. The stabwound isn't that bad and Suthee is there with him. P'Kit hung up the moment i said Park was in the hospital.

ButterBallYo: Way to go Mon'Kit!

MoongMing: Shut up Yo! He's going to be a great doctor.

MoongMing: And i'll tell him, Thank you.

MoongMing: By the way, Yo...

ButterBallYo: What now...?

MoongMing: If you ever tell a lie about me to P'Kit to made him mad at me. Am i allowed to have sex with P'Pha?

ButterBallYo: What? NO! 

MoongMing: Sex with you?

ButterBallYo: Try that. I will rip your 'thing' off and both Pha and Kit would kill you moron.

MoongMing: Ah right...Anyways i'll visit you later.

ButterBallYo: Okay, please come soon. I told P'Pha the pain is dissipating and now i think he wants to do it again. MING I'M NOT READY FOR IT AGAIN!

MoongMing: Yeez, Yo how bad was it?

ButterBallYo: 5 Rounds...

MoongMing: WHAT!?

Luckily P'Kit already said back in his seat a while ago because i jerked forward, reading Yo's last message. If he was still leaning on my shoulder he would be pushed against the steering wheel.

ButterBallYo: Also, He is bigger than you. Okay, Bye!

Ai'Yo, even though i wanted to know that. Right now i wish i didn't. 'How much bigger?' 'How did Yo survive 5 Rounds?' 'Would Kit last 5 Rounds?'

I started the engine and we were on our way to Yo's dorm, we would drop by at Yo's place real quick and afterwards would visit P'Beam and P'Forth before heading up to KitKat's room. He actually allows me to stay with him now. He says having me around at night, calms him down. Kit told me that he suffered from a lot of nightmares before, even before all this stuff with Park happened. Kit always looks so cheery and happy, but he has been suffering. When we woke up together yesterday, he told me that i am the only one who knows about his nightmares. Not Pha, Not Beam, Not his parents. Just me. However he is still not telling me what his dreams are about and i don't push him either, if he is comfortable telling me i will listen. But i am scared that if he talks about it, they'll return.