Chapter 77. Getting over him

Wayo's POV

Last nights discussion was pointless. We tried to find out why Moowan and Pring had a connection and why Moowan decided to come back to school now. However the latter was found out rather quickly once Ming started thinking again. When he confessed to Moowan that he was dating P'Kit - A boy - She was livid and threatened that she would come back for him, that and someone left a note on the night of the competition on his car, which he now knew was from Moowan. I just hope she doesn't go all crazy ex girlfriend and goes seek vengance since she knows who Ming's friends are and goes out for them.

P'Beam also got a call from his brother-in-law, he works for the police and him and Beam's brother P'Ray were still trying to get information out of Film. Beam told us they let him go and we just know it is some girl that either goes or used to go to P'Beams faculty. The whole night was just frustrating. And now we had another day of school coming, but i have to admit. Waking up to go to school was now easier than ever. Waking up with P'Pha in our own bed, in our house. It still felt surreal. It was already great to live together with P'Pha in my dormroom, but it was getting a bit cramped and he didn't even get all his stuff from his room in my room. Sometimes he still had to make trips across rooms simply because we didn't have enough room for both our stuff. That wasn't a problem anymore now, we had more than enough space. We even had another bedroom and bathroom that we barely used. Then again Pa used to live here with his parents, his siblings and Mom, so of course there was more than enough room for just 2 people. Maybe we could invite Ming and P'Kit to live here as well. P'Kits dormroom is bigger than mine but it is still packed, especially with me, P'Pha, P'Forth and P'Beam in that room. Maybe we should use our house to have our get togethers and meetings instead of that small room. It was only 5 minutes from campus. I suddenly want to throw a dinner party. Should i call the angels as well? Maybe. if they don't go searching for my boyfriends underwear...or toys. If they ever found those i would bury myself alive from embarrassment.

P'Pha dropped me off at my faculty, today i was the one that was done with class before P'Pha so i was going to invite the guys over and have dinner at our place tonight. My dinner party plans coming to tuition. Maybe i would ask P'Kit if he would like to join me cooking. I didn't even notice that the angel gang literally pushed me to class and that my first class already ended. I was on my phone for a full hour just texting P'Kit and P'Beam with the occasional texts from Ming and P'Pha. Why did the teacher not stop me? I was walking with the angels to our next class, when we ran into Nate. Nate and I didn't have a lot of classes together starting the new semester so today was actually the first time we saw eachother again after the break. Luckily our next class we had together so we had time to catch up.

"Yo, i had to tell you that we have a meeting with the student council on friday with Sis Ging."

"Why?"

"Did you forget you became the University Moon? You have duties." I groan and hang my head, when i tilt my head up that is when i notice i am being stared at. Is there something on my face?

"Uhm sorry if this is rude but Yo can i ask if it's true?" Nate carefully asks and i gave her a questioning look.

"What is true...?"

"Did you get disowned by your father, he left for America and you're now poor?" My eyes were wide open and i turned immediately to the Angel gang, they all just said they didn't say anything and they weren't being bitchy or fake. They were all honestly just as shocked as me. But the only people i told are the Angels and i don't think the others like to even talk about my family situation to other people. But then how did Nate know, better yet how did everyone in my faculty and probably the whole school know!?