Chapter 67. Coming back Home

Wayo's POV

The gentle rays of the sun entering the room through the curtains wake me up from my night's rest. If you can call it that, i'm just happy i got to sleep at least for a few hours. I tried to turn around and suddenly the pain in my lower back became noticable. I think we might've overdone it last night. He didn't lie when he told me he was holding back. He explained me that when i felt almost high on sex it's something called subspace. It's possible to feel that good because the border between pain and pleasure breaks and you're able to focus only on that feeling and the person you're with. It feels somewhat comforting for me. I trust P'Pha and this is a way for P'Pha to know that i do. He never really says it or shows it under that gangster demeanor of his but i already knew that he was quite insecure. He felt the same way as me, insecure if you're good enough, if they love you back just as much as you do, thinking they might leave you for someone else or better. I just hope he knows now. I don't want to lose P'Pha.

When i am able to fully turn to face that handsome person sleeping in front of me, i just smile at how lucky i am to have someone so perfect in my life. I have a person that cares for me, that loves me unconditionally and will remind me everyday, a person that's loyal and would do anything for me. Someone that puts up with my annoying child like behaviour. It also helps that he is handsome but i'm not about to mentally stroke his ego about his looks again. I chuckle softly to myself. 

"Handsome..."

I move around the strands of hair covering his eyes, but then i notice his mouth slightly curling up.

"If you're going to take advantage of my body, then do it already." I move away quickly but am held back by his arms circling my waist, his hands went lower and had a firm grip on my buttcheeks. Now i noticed that i was only wearing an oversized t-shirt and no underwear. He blinked his eyes a few times and smiled at me. A warm and innocent smile.

"G'morning Baby." 

"Full of yourself?"

"Yep." He said and showed me those white teeth in a beaming grin. Waking up with P'Pha always felt like a dream to me, no matter how many days it has been. Every day still feels surreal to me when i see him next to me on these peaceful mornings.

"Also can you tell me why i have no underwear on?"

"Because i like touching you." His hand tries to move from my back to my front but i just slap it away.

"Pervert!"

"You know you like it."

"Daddy give me some underwear now." 

"Sure, but Yo can i ask you something please?"

"Sure what is it?"

"I know this sounds weird, especially after yesterday but would you be okay with only calling me Daddy when we are...you know."

"When we are you know what?"

"Having sex, Yo." He chuckles. "So innocent."

"Didn't you like being called Daddy though?"

"I love it when you call me that, but i only asked it because i was insecure." Is he actually telling me this now? When he literally made me crawl on the floor last night and didn't give me underwear to sleep in. I mean i knew already but still. P'Pha never had been good at timing.

"Insecure about?"

"About you realising you could do so much better and leaving me. I'm an ass. My personality is shit. I've hurt you mentally in the past and am scared to actually hurt you physically if i get too much into this kinky stuff."