Chapter 18. As Sweet as Your Name

Mature but kinda not Mature content warning? I don't know, please tell me if i should put a proper 18+ Mature content warning for this or not because i am confused. Anyways enjoy! (p.s. i am bad at writing smut stuff (also not sure since i never tried writing it) so yhhhh...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ming's POV

"MING!" I could hear the voice of my friend and turned around in shock, i did not hear the door open since the only thing i could hear for a while were Kit's moans and our heavy breathing.

"Hi guys!" i waved at them and laughed awkwardly, i glanced at Kit and it seemed as if his soul left his body behind. I shook Kit awake from his trance and we both got dressed as fast as possible.

"WHY WERE YOU TWO HAVING SEX ON OUR BED." Yo looked upset and disgusted but there was no need to be so i calmed my friend down.

"Yo, stop yelling, we didn't do it yet."

"Then why were you naked."

"Because i was about to put it in!" i was too honest at this point, this earned me a hit on the head from Kit and death stares from both Pha and Yo, somehow P'Beam was just busying himself with his phone. 

"Ming, Too much info please." Yo sighed and closed his eyes, now banging his head against the wall. P'Pha put his hand infront of the wall so Yo wouldn't hurt himself constantly but Yo did not stop until Pha pulled him away from the wall.

"Ai'Kit now you need to explain to us, what happened between you and N'Ming that you went from avoiding him on sight to fucking him in Nong's room?" P'Pha asked Kit like a dissapointed parent and Kit just tried to avoid the stares as he looked down at the floor and just swung his legs back and forth as we were sitting on the bed.

"P', let me explain." I took hold of Kit's hand to calm him and started explaining the whole Kit talked to Moowan situation.

"Kit, if this is why you've been acting so weird lately why didn't you just talk to him to clear it up." Pha kept scolding Kit and i just wanted him to stop as i saw Kit just getting smaller and smaller.

"Scared..." Kit mumbled. I looked at him and right now he reminded me a lot of Yo in high school. 

"Ugh whatever." Pha let out a sigh and Yo looked up at Pha and i could see my friend wanted to scold his husband but he was keeping it in. Yo is very understanding and empathizes with people easily. However Yo rarely showed this after Pha and his gang left high school but he would always vent to me about how he wants to help the people who are getting bullied or look so down, however he did not want to ruin his build up reputation. 'Seems like P'Pha is making your reputation crumble Ai'Yo.'

"But Kit literally ran away from you not even an hour ago, so what happened after you 2 left." Beam was now asking, apparently this guy was still able to follow the full conversation even if he was doing his own thing and not looking our way once.

"Wellll....." I did not know how to answer as it was quite a long conversation we had. However Kit suddenly spoke up.

"I told him i loved him." My eyes widened and in my peripheral vision i saw P'Beam was now looking at us. Kit never hid away from me before but i didn't think he would be this open with his feelings for me. And one thing let to another and yeahh.....

                                                                 ~~*~~