Chapter 35. My First

Mature 18+ Content, you know the drill. This chapter is about 3000 words, all smut. So enjoy. Again, i am not experienced in these kind of scenes so feedback would be appreciated :3. Sorry for not uploading for a few days, i was just so exhausted the last couple of days, i will try to upload daily again. I hope you guys forgive me and will continue to support and read my story. <3 Much Love.

P.s. I really wanted to wait with the PhaYo Scene like maybe after MingKit's but i decided to give them an extra scene ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo's POV

"Baby...Are you finally giving it to me?" P'Pha pushed me onto the bed and was leaning over me, all my worries were being washed away by his eyes. However a different feeling was entering me now. Pure desire. It's true that we have been prolonging it and i was going to give in any time soon, but now i felt that it was time to fully give myself to my P'Pha.

"Yes...Daddy Phana." I tried to avert his gaze as my face got red and i felt shy calling P'Pha 'Daddy.' However i know that he likes it and i don't want to admit it, but it turns me on as well.

"Yo...if you keep talking like that, i will feel guilty..."

"Huh? Why?" I thought he liked me calling him that. He now pushed his body against mine with his face next to mine and huskily whispered in my ears.

"I will feel guilty, because i might make you paralyzed..." He then bit my earlobe and his hand started caressing my body up and down as he went to kiss, suck and bite my neck.

Under all the moans i tried to restrain i was able to mutter some words. "Please...Daddy Phana...Make me yours..." He stopped kissing my neck and put some distance to look at his work, all the red marks on my neck...These aren't going away for a while. I can see him smirking proudly at it.

"Everyone should now know, you are mine. If anyone touches you...tell me Yo, what am i going to do to them?" His grin turned devious as he was rubbing my inner thigh, my sensitive spot. 

"Ah...P'Pha....P'Pha...will...Ugh!" My breathing hitched, P'Pha demandingly pushed his lips onto mine as he was still caressing my thighs. His other hand was behind my neck and he put a bit of pressure in his grip telling me to let him into my mouth. I split my lips open and almost instantly his tongue has entered me, fighting my tongue for dominance. We broke our kiss to breathe and P'Pha asked me again.

"Tell me Yo, what. am. i. going. to. do..." His face showed less emotion, almost angry but not quite. His voice was stern and demanding. His hand made it's way from my thigh to the inside of my boxers, gripping my length.

"P'Pha...Ugh ha...will...Ah...kill them." P'Pha has been saying this quite frequently lately this is what he wanted me to say, i usually don't like him talking about killing or hurting people. But now i just consider it exciting dirty talk.

"That's right baby." His mouth turned back into a smirk and he entered my mouth again, his hand started stroking me slowly, making me harder than i already was. 

He sat up on his knees and ripped off my shirt followed by his own shirt. 'I guess i can't wear that anymore.' His breathing was heavy, his chest was heaving as his broad frame went back to hover over me. P'Pha undid my pants as he kept on grunting things to me in his husky voice whilst he was breathing heavily.

"Yo, you are mine." "Mine, alone." "I will do everything and anything for you Yo." "I want you to depend on me, to need me. I want you to long for me, i will make you crave for me. Beg for me to take you." His words were hypnotizing me, i fell under his desires and command. What he was saying was already happening. I needed him, i yearned for him, i wanted him, his body and i wanted him inside me.