Chapter 44. I Reached You

Wayo's POV

I Still can't believe that P'Forth asked P'Beam to marry him in front of the entire school. Everyone was still busy congratulating the pair, well everyone but Pring who just went in one of the personal lounges, away from everyone else. Everyone was busy talking to P'Forth and P'Beam but then we got the announcement from the MC to walk up on stage and introduce ourselves in pairs like we have practiced beforehand. The introductions weren't anything special. Most people just got the usual applauding, but when Ming went on to introduce himself, girls suddenly started screaming and cheering, almost deafening. Then it was finally my turn and when i finished instead of girls screaming my name they were 'aww'-ing and the guys were the ones cheering and whistling for me. I started blushing and walked back to my spot. I looked through the crowd, my angel gang was standing in the front cheering me on and giving me silent words of encouragement. Then i spotted P'Pha, his eyes never leaving me. 

Now we changed into the clothes we got picked for us by the dance teacher who also happens to be our stylist? She picked out all the clothes and to be honest i didn't think all the different outfits worked together and that it looked to casual, but then again it was just a simple dance routine we didn't really need matching outfits or dancing clothes. I got to wear a black jacket and a simple white t-shirt with black trousers and white sneakers. I didn't dislike my outfit to be fair and i wouldn't mind wearing something like this on the daily. Ming's outfit looked excactly like his working-out clothes. A gray t-shirt and gray sweatpants with a jacket and a flannel longsleeve shirt wrapped around his waist for some reason. We went on and i was so scared of screwing up, it was such a simple routine but knowing me i would do something and half the stage would collapse. We were able to finish the dance without any mistakes and i released a sigh of relieve, no longer we have to practice that stupid dance anymore, i can still hear all the 1-2-3-4-5 i love you's in the back of my head. I think i need a doctor to check up on me to see if i have permanent trauma.

We quickly got changed in our outfits for the individual talents, it's almost the time P'Pha was finally going to find out what i have been hiding from him for almost 2 weeks.

The people that went before me had some entertaining talens, Suthee was doing some streetdancing, he looked really cool and profesional doing it. Nate was doing a traditional fan dance, very elegant and very girly. I was very sure Nate was going to be this years Star. I would say Cake and Gookhai were good competition though. Gookhai did a runway, to be honest the only reason why people liked it is because the guys could see her butt. Oh i forgot to mention she did a bathing suit runway. She kind of reminds me of Pring. I missed out on Cake's performance because Ming was following up after her and i had to encourage him every second. When it was finally Ming's turn i decided to look at P'Kit's reaction in the crowd rather than Ming's performance itself. I gave Ming one last glance before he started his Muay Thai demonstration. I can tell that he has been putting a lot of effort excercising and training for the competition. His body was lean, his legs and arms looked bigger and buffer than 2 or 3 weeks ago, his muscles weren't too defined but you could see that he was excercising and eating properly. P'Kit was totally enticed by Ming's performance, he never took his eyes off of him. I think P'Kit almost forgot how to blink. It was funny really, how could someone be so mesmerized by a boxing demonstration. P'Pha and P'Beam kept looking at their friend and when P'Pha noticed me looking at P'Kit, he started making funny faces at me and pointing at Kit, making bunny ears behind his head. Just random things to make me laugh. 

People started applauding so i joined in, looking back at Ming who walked towards me backstage. His body glimmering slightly from sweating, he tried to hug me and i instantly pushed him away. I was wearing a formal black tuxedo with a white undershirt and a black bowtie. I did not need any sweatstains on my clothes.