Chapter 41. Night of Love

Beam's POV

We dropped off Nong Yo at his dorm before quickly returning to ours. Forth told me that Pha hit Ming and he passed out after one hit. 'Must've been an interesting night.' We were on our way, i glanced to my right and saw Kit's hands clenched tight on the steering wheel. I looked up more towards his face, he didn't look angry, he didn't show any emotion for that matter. However i know he is concerened about Ming, especially since he has to represent his entire faculty tommorow. Suthee also is representing our faculty but i guess Kit is more concerned about his boyfriend than the reputation of our faculty. I just shook my head and let out a giggle as i looked out at the road ahead. 

It took just a few minutes to arrive at Aim and Wai's room. The door was already open, when we walked in Forth rushed his broken-legged still injured self towards me and started kissing me. We've been trying to avoid hugging since our ribs are still not fully healed and hugging eachother kinda hurts, i miss the heart-against-heart contact but i ain't telling the smug bastard of a boyfriend that. I'll just allow him to kiss me.  

Kit searches the room for Ming and spotted him on the floor. Then turns his attention to Forth with a scowl.

"Ai'Forth why didn't you put him on the couch or something?"

"Hello Kit? I'm injured remember?" Forth retorted sassily.

"Park? Suthee?" He turned his attention to the half drunk senior and junior sitting on the floor next to Ming's body.

"P' I don't want you to get jealous." Suthee said with his hands waving in front of him shaking his head violently. Rejecting the option of even touching Ming.

"I mean.....when he almost killed me he left me on the floor also? Only fair right?" To be honest, this time i can agree with Park. 

"Oh my god..." Kit pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers, shaking his head in dissapointment.

"Where are Aim and Wai?" I asked as i couldn't see them anywhere.

"Having sex in the bathroom." Forth pointed towards the bathroom door. And as if it was right on cue, we heard Aim loudly moan.

"Ai'Aim Shut it! There are people here!" I knocked hard on the bathroom door.

"Get out then!" Both of them shouted in unison from behind the door. 'I hate my friends.' Internally slapping myself against my forehead for having these kind of friends, and my boyfriend isn't that far off from them. Just as stupid. Just as horny. 

"Ai'Beam help me drag him to my room." Kit nagged as he was dragging Ming by the arms.

"Uhm Kit?" I waved my arm in cast in front of him.

"Ughhhh!" He groaned in displeasure.

"Suthee? Park?"

"Stabwound." Park blandly spoke out.

"I'll help you P'."

"Thank you Suthee." Kit smiled at Suthee and Suthee took hold of Mings legs and off they were. Park following right behind them. Giving me a wave and Forth a high five as he left. Still wobbling left and right a bit.

"Babe wanna go back too?"

"Please, i don't want to hear these 2 having sex any longer."

"Aim, Wai. We're heading off. It was fun. Try not to rip him in half Wai, the junior competition is tommorow!" Forth yelled out with a smile, teasing the loving couple.

"Will try! Bye Forth!" Wai responded and i heard another moan coming from Aim. I need to start calling him ShAimless from now on. 'Good one Beam.' 'Thanks Beam' 'I'm an idiot aren't i?' 'Yep!' Why am i talking to my conciousness?