Special Chapter 3. Epilogue (10 Years Later)

Wayo's POV

"Daddy make him stop! STAHP!" Thanit screamed as he came running and jumped in my arms.

"Thanit!" My eldest came running and about to grab Thanit out of my arms, but i slapped his hands away.

"What happened?"

"Papa! Thanit drew on my homework! I have to give it in after the weekend and i spend a whole week doing the assignment!" My son groaned frustrated, i looked down at the 5 year old currently in my arms and put him back on the ground. He was looking at me with an innocent smile but i wasn't falling for it this time.

"You know you can't draw everywhere, and you can't run if you know you did wrong. C'mon. You know what to do."

"Sorry Bas..." He apoligized defeated. Bas relieved a sigh of annoyance but he is never able to stay mad at his little brothers. He lifted him up and put him on his shoulders.

"Come on, let's get you a snack. But you can't come in my room for a month."

"Oki!" He cheered and i chuckled as i watched my kids go back into the house.

Me and Phana have come really far in the last couple of years. He took over the hospital from Pa and i became the labhead for the company i work at. We have 3 lovely children and a happy life in the house i got from Pa 13 years ago. Tommorow was my 30th birthday already so we invited everyone for a pre-party kind of thing since P'Pha had other plans for me on my actual birthday. Speaking of, he just came back home with the groceries in hands and a little Phana following right behind carrying a bulk of toiletpaper.

We got our first child, well children 5 years ago. 23 was still a young age, i just started working for a year but i felt yealous when i saw Junior grow up, Alice and P'Lam's daughter and Ai'Ming and P'Kit adopted Pond 7 years ago. We asked Nate if she would be our surrogate mother and she was more than happy to accept. So a quick injection of Phana-sperm and 9 months later, Thanit and Godt were born, identical twins. As they are growing up, they are starting to look more and more like Pha, I love them both greatly but they can be a bit crazy at some times and like to bother their big brother, Bas. Bas is a special case. He was one of Phana's patients, he has been abused by his parents for a long time and one of the neighbours eventualy noticed and called the police. But when the police arrived, his parents flipped and threw him out of the window. He survived but he suffered from amnesia. He didn't know where he was, who he was, who his parents were. He only knew one thing, he was always alone and never loved. So Phana called me and asked me to come, when i saw the poor boy i knew that he needed a loving family and i wanted to give him that. After some research and tracking we found out he had no other relatives so he would be put in foster care, that's when we decided to adopt him. He was already 13 years old when we adopted him and he seemed a bit wary of us at first but over the 3 years that he has been living with us, he has gotten closer to us and his little brothers. When he turned 15, a year ago, he somehow got his memories back. I was panicking at first thinking that he would hate us for lying to him. For keeping the truth from him, but i was far from the truth. The day he regained his memories was the first day he called me Papa and Pha Dad. He never showed anger, he only showed gratidute, for taking him in when no one else could and giving him something he never had, love. He wanted to move on from his past and asked us if we could legally change his name. So we did. His name was no longer Farm Supawit but it was now Bas Kongtanin. Named after my non-biological father who passed away 8 years ago.

"Love, we're back!" My husband called out.

"Welcome back, just put everything on the counter i will sort everything out in a bit." I say and walk to the kitchen to see my family. Thanit and Bas eating on the kitchen island and Phana and Godt getting out all the groceries. I walked up to them and lifted little Godt to pepper his face in kisses and give a lovingly long kiss to my husband as if it's the first time we've seen each other in years.