Chapter 82. The Wedding

Beam's POV

"Do i look okay? Is everything set up correctly? Are the guests all here? Does the officiant allow us to get married?" 

"Beam calm down you idiot, everything is set up perfectly." Pha tried to calm me down but i was still pacing around in my dressing room. Today was our big day. Forth and I were finally going to get married. I know getting married this soon would bring stress but i didn't think it would be full of so many sleepless nights and full schedules. But we did it and everything was finally perfect. 

I took a deep breath to calm myself down and looked at my image in the mirror. I was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and red tie, black dress pants and black shoes. I straightened my shirt and sturdier my tie. The golden cuffs on the suit that i got from my dad were the same ones he used when he got married to Mae. It was the best gift he could've ever given me. Knowing that i am the woman in our relationship my and Forth's Mae tried to get me to wear a dress. I just pushed them out of my room, there was no way in hell that i am going to get married in a dress. I might be marrying another man but wearing a wedding dress is just a bit too...flamboyant for me.

"How do i look?" I turned from the mirror and asked my friends and Dad.

"You look great son." My dad said and Pha and Kit just gave me the thumbs up. Being my best friends since forever it was only normal for me to pick them both as my best men. I wasn't going to pick one of them and Forth was understanding about it. The door of my dressing room opened to reveal Simon poking his head in.

"Ai, Xiao Beam. Are you ready? It's almost time." He said with a smile, i just nodded and took in another breath. It was time. Kit and Pha went ahead of me. Both of them just wearing a simple black suit attire like mine but without the red outlines and just a black bowtie instead of a red tie. My dad took my arm and led me towards the entrance to the wedding hall, i could already hear the music playing and i couldn't wait to take in the sight of my soon to be husband.

"You ready?" My dad asked and i just simply smiled and nodded. My dad gave me a gentle smile and a kiss on my cheek. 

"Can't believe i'm giving you away this early on." My dad said with a soft chuckle as he pushed open the door.

" My dad said with a soft chuckle as he pushed open the door

The hall was beautiful. It was simple yet elegant. We went for a full white theme and tried to dress in black to give it some contrast. But the eyecatcher was the person standing right there next to my brother. Yes, P'Raya somehow has a license to be a wedding officiant. So he is the person who will marry me and Forth, and i couldn't be happier. Forth's eyes sparkled in the light and his smile blinded me, he wore the excact same attire at me but instead of a tie a bowtie and his suit jacket was open instead of buttoned. Next to him were Wai and Lam. It was only fair for him to have 2 best men as well right? We didn't invite to many people and that's just how we wanted it. Kit, Yo, Pha, Ming, Suthee, Park's and our families. P'Ben, Wai, Aim, Arthit & Kong. The Fairy Angels, Nong'Nate & Nong'Cake. Lam and his girlfriend, P'Max & P'Tul. I also invited Proffessor Auntie, sometimes she is a real pain in the butt but she was still my favorite proffessor in the school and she helped me with the study materials when me and Forth were in the hospital and when we were planning for the wedding she told me things about her own wedding and what points we should pay attention to. It really gave me some insight and i'm always thankful for that.