Chapter 61. Practice for our Future

Ming's POV

I opened my eyes and they landed on the sweet but messy and puffy face of my boyfriend. It's the usual sight i love waking up to. I tried scooting closer to Kit but felt a bump in between us, making me unable to wrap myself around Kit. When i looked down under the sheets i saw that N'Earth was still sleeping in between us. P'Kit didn't want to break his promise to Earth so he carried him to our bed and let him sleep between us. It's good to see Earth have a proper peaceful sleep again. I really missed this little guy, always worrying about him and his health.

Since i don't want to crush my little brother between us, i just decided to get up, careful not to wake either of them. I grabbed a change of clothes and a towel and went to freshen up in the bathroom. All clean and fresh i came out and grabbed my phone of the nightstand, the clock showed it already being 11AM. Me and Kit usually sleep till around noon if we don't have classes, usually because he will be too butthurt to wake up. Literally butthurt. My little brother might be staying in my room and we might be in my parents' house but there is no way in hell i won't be gettting any from my KitKat. If i just use my serious voice of Kit i can see his knees wobbling and he won't dare to talk back to me. I love it, but i won't ever make him do something he doesn't want. Sex is something he definitely wants but is too shy to admit. I like using my voice and cold expression to make him listen to what i tell him to do, but i basically started using it after the whole Park-Pring Thing just to make him feel a bit safer around me. I don't act all too serious most of the time and i just want him to know i can be serious and i can be there to protect him. I know. I know. He is a guy, he can protect himself. But he is just so cute and small. It makes me just want to cover his small body with mine and keep him away from the dangers of the world. It's kind of the same with Yo but he has his own prince now, one nobody really would want to mess with.

I stretched my body as i walked downstais, still thinking about my small boyfriend sleeping with my little brother. As i looked through all the rooms downstairs, it was noticable how silent the house was. My parents were gone, my brother and Kit's sister went to school. It was just me, Kit and Earth. Like any good boyfriend and big brother, i decided to make some breakfast for my boys. I might not be as good of a chef as Kit or Yo but i am way better than Pha. At least i don't burn cereal. Who even thought him that you can cook cereal in a pan? Who even thinks you can cook cereal in the first place? Anyways, i got the pancake mix from the drawer, some milk and eggs from the fridge, and began making the batter. Leaving some eggs to just scramble. My parents share my love for pancakes, i think even Kim and Earth do. Pancake batter runs through our blood, so my parents always keep at least 3 packs of Pancake mix in the drawer. As i finished the pancakes and started making the eggs, i heard footsteps coming down the stairs and some talking and giggling. It was the beautiful sound of P'Kit's voice. He came through the door, holding Earth, who is sitting on his arms. Suprised that Kit can hold him so comfortably, Earth is already 7 and pretty heavy, but he payed no heed.

"Morning baby." i turned and shot a smile at Kit before turning my attention back to the eggs.

"Morning."

"Morning P'!" Earth smiled at me and then whispered something to Kit. Kit nodded and walked closer towards me. Suddenly i felt small lips pecking me on my cheek. I turned my head and Earth wrapped his arms around my neck.

"What? Miss me already?" I took Earth from Kit and Kit took the pan and spatula out of my hand.

"I got this, set the table. Let Nong Earth help." Kit said as he put the eggs on a plate and the rest of the uncooked eggs in the pan.

Earth got out of my arms and i calmly put him with his feet on the ground and crouched to be face to face with him.

"Did you sleep alright Earth?" He smiled and nodded, the dark circles under his eyes no longer visible. He didn't look tired, so he probably didn't have any nightmares today.