Special Chapter 1. Epilogue (2 Years Later)

Wayo's POV

Me, Ming and P'Forth were seated in the auditorium of the faculty of medicine where they are currently holding the graduation ceremony. P'Pha, P'Kit and P'Beam are finally graduating today. The Faculty of Engineering's graduation ceremony was already done earlier in the morning so we could see P'Forth, P'Lam and Aim graduate in the morning and we can watch our boyfriends graduate now.

This last year has been horrible. P'Pha had to do his internship at Pa's hospital. Luckily for us, Pa cut him some slack since Pha was already a genius that only needed to see something once to remember and copy it excactly. So Pa sometimes let P'Pha leave early, i always thanked Pa for that because i felt so lonely after school. I would come home from class and would be alone for hours and sometimes even a day or two when Pha had to do a night shift. Ming was having a hard time as well, seeing as he was in the same boat as me. P'Kit went ahead and did his internship at the same hospital as P'Pha but P'Kit decided to go to for Pediatry where as P'Pha went for Neurosurgury and P'Beam went for Oncology. Ming has become so attached to P'Kit and had gotten so used to physical contact that he sometimes just had to come over to my house just to cuddle. And of course one time i fell asleep and as possessive as my boyfriend could get, he almost flung Ming against the wall seeing us in that position. We explained the situation to P'Pha and he was tolerating it for the sake of Ming's mental health and that contact with Ming was also how i got out of my slump years ago. But now that P'Kit is finally graduation, Ming is never letting him go. Even going as far as to sleep with P'Kit during his night shifts at the hospital.

P'Forth and P'Beam both have been busy, but P'Forth went to work at his dad's Engineering Company at the Production line. The building of his father's company was only 5 minutes away from the hospital the doctor gang worked at, compared to the 40 minutes away from the dorms. So P'Forth always went to visit P'Beam every day before going home and sometimes even going home together. Oh yeah! Everyone moved out of the dorms. Ming and P'Kit have their own place just a block away, it's really close to my dad's house (P'Ben). Beam and Forth have a house a bit farther away, closer to work seeing  as they are going to work there immediately after they graduate and having a 10 minute drive to get home is much better than driving 40-45 minutes.

P'Alice and P'Lam also moved out of the dorms and into a house since Alice give birth to a beautiful little girl. They still finished their education but P'Alice had to do homecourses since she couldn't leave the baby alone. P'Forth took me to visit them on a few occasions, it's on the other side of campus, about 20 minutes away. It's a bit farther away from the city center and it's much more tranquill.

P'Arthit graduated last year. He worked at the Statistics department of this company in the city, there was no space anymore in the Production department where he initially wanted to work ever since his internship but he had no problems waiting until they had a spot but Kongpope managed to convince him to work at his dad's company instead. Kong has to take over his dad's company in the future and he wanted to work alongside his boyfriend.

Aim and Wai have been the same as always, i don't really know what they will do in the future because every time i saw them they were about to have sex, talk about it or they had it a few minutes beforehand. I think Wai wants to become a olympic swimmer or something? and Aim has been doing his internship at P'Forths company but P'Forth told me he complained a lot about the work and didn't seem to like it there too much. Maybe that or maybe he was just not used to not having sex for more than 12 hours.

I was spacing out too much until Ming shook me by the shoulders and brought me back to my senses. P'Pha was on stage now again, after everyone got their diploma P'Pha was supposed to give a speech as the valedictorian. I sat eagerly on the tip of seat to listen to P'Pha.