Chapter 7. Confessions

Wayo's POV

Wayo's POV

"Pring. Open up na, it's me" I head someone say followed by knocking on the door across from my new dorm room. That voice sounded way too familiar I had to check if my hunch was correct. However the sight that was presented to me was not a good one, at least not for me. Seeing Pha and his girlfriend kiss right in front of me I could just call out for him.

"Pha?"

"Yo!" he turned around to face me and his face was starting to turn pale. I wasn't that scary that I looked like a ghost did i?

"Pha, who is this handsome little junior?" The girl asked Pha, did that vixen who stole my man just call me handsome? Usually they call my cute or something like that so i would enjoy being called handsome but hearing it come from her mouth I could only perceive it as condescending.

"Ah Pring this is Yo, my junior from high school and the Moon for the faculty of Science." Who told him I became the moon for my faculty? Now that I think about it Sis Ging told us that the Moons and Stars of last year would take care of us when we would prepare for the competition so all moons from last year probably know the new junior moons and stars. Ming told me that Pha was the Moon of Medicine of last year and the 1st runner up for Campus Moon. I still need to ask Ming how he got all this information.

"My name is Pring, I am The Campus Star from last year and Pha's friend." She introduced herself to me. Why did she introduce herself as his friend instead of girlfriend, Kit did say that Pha had a girlfriend and he doesn't seem like the type that wants to hide his relationship? I looked at P'Pha and he looked at Pring in the same confusion. Weren't they official yet? Maybe if I accept P'Pha's apology there might be a chance that he will like me, right? I was getting my hopes up again, he rejected me just 2 years ago and got a girlfriend why am I thinking I have a chance. It was already a wonder that he remembered me.

"Uhmm, Pring can you wait inside for a moment I need to talk with Yo for a bit." Pha asked of Pring, his voice slightly shaking and uncertain.

"Sure! Don't take too long na. Nong Yo I will see you around again okay." She waved at me with a smile and went back inside.

"Sorry to ask but can we talk in your room, Yo?" He asked me with hesitation.

"Mmm" I gave a nod and let out a small sound in agreement, I hadn't packed out all my stuff yet so he would not see the pictures of him that I wanted to set up in my room.