Chapter 52. Family Similarity

Phana's POV

After the chaos that we called 'Helping Beam Pack'. We finally hit the road. Even Ming and Kit had to help us cleaning their room, Beam and Forth caused that mess but were unable to get it cleaned up themselves. I told Pa, we would arrive around 9PM, but we left at 9PM! Good thing my parents asked for a leave from work. If dad would have to work in the morning he would glare me straight to my bedroom and would go to sleep about now. My dad really hates to sleep late. He says that if he goes to bed late his mind will tell him to get drunk and he will have a headache during work in the morning, but he doesn't have work for a couple of days so maybe he and Pa can relax for a bit and have some time for themselves.

We got to my house and Forth just looked up in amazement at the size of my house. The others have been here already and Yo's and Ming's families are rich so they probably have houses just as grand, or maybe even bigger. Yo's dad's fortune is about 100x as much as my parents earn. They start walking towards the front door whilst me and Ming grab our stuff. Kit and Yo tried to help but we did not want our little baby's to exhaust themselves. It was only now that i noticed Kit and Yo still waddling awkwardly towards the door. If my dad sees Yo walking like that he is going to kill me! I didn't think this through! Meanwhile Ming just looked at me and threw me a knowing smirk. 

The door bursts open the second Yo knocks on the door and my Pa runs at Yo the second he sees him and starts hugging, rubbing and kissing Yo and my little boyfriend just accepts it with a smile and blush.

"Yo, my baby son! I've missed you so much. How have you been. Did Phana bother you?" 

"No Pa. I'm fine don't worry. I've missed you and dad too." Yo giggles and says, returning my dad's hug and i'm repressing the jealousy that i am starting to feel. I've been driving for an hour, unable to hold Yo for a full hour!

Pa finally lets go of Wayo and turns to our friends and they all introduce themselves. They all get along with my Pa pretty good. Pa already knew about all of our friends but this is their first time face-to-face, except for Kit. He talked to Pa once in our 6 years of friendship. Gump get's along with everyone, he is such a kind, gentle and honest person. When dad and pa told me that Gump wasn't my biological father and my mom left us, i was upset yes. But i'd already accepted Gump as my pa because he also sees me and treats me as his own son. If me and Yo ever get children, Yo will really be the same as my Pa. Both of them are sweet, kind, great with children and easy to like. And now i can't stop thinking about getting children with Yo. I want to see Yo as a momma. Will he still look cute and fuckable? I need to stop thinking like this. Of course Yo would still be cute and fuckable, it's Wayo, my boyfriend!

"Ai'Pha!" Beam called out to me and slapped my cheek real hard.

"What the fuck!" I hiss out at him as i hold my cheek.

"We've been calling out to you for 5 minutes, everyone is already inside, now stop pitching a tent and let's go!" He said as he walked inside and now i noticed everyone was already sitting inside talking to Pa. And i was indeed pitching a tent in my pants. I can't help it. If the words Yo and fuck are placed in 1 sentence, i instantly think about pounding into my boyfriends sweet little as and can only get horny just at the thought of it.

I walked inside with the others after cooling down for a moment. Pa and Yo looked at me both confused and brows furrowed. Yo was right, they really are similar. I picked up Yo and sat down, placing him on my lap and leaning my chin down on his shoulder. He just rubbed my cheek and i purred contently at him like a kitten. Suddenly my pa starts laughing, looking at me and Yo and yells out.