Chapter 84. The Gear

Mature content again. MingKit smut. You guys know the drill but i feel obligated to give out the 18+ or in some countries 19+ warnings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kit's POV

"I can't believe them..."

"What? P' Something wrong?" Ming asks as he is rubbing my thigh under the table.

"They ditched their own wedding party!"

"Really?" He raised a brow and i showed him Beam's text which he responded with by chuckling.

"What's so funny about it?" Now i was asking him, i read the message again trying to find what he thought was funny and then i saw it. 'tired' or to be more excact 'i'm gonna have sex.' Beam used to always tell us that he was tired and left our study sessions only to find out the next day he had sex with Forth that night. I just haven't gotten that excuse from him in a while but i guess some things don't change and for some reason i got really frustrated.

"P'...are you perhaps tired as well?" Ming nudged me with his shoulder as he raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"Fuck off!" I shout at him, not loud enough for other people to hear it over the music but he heard it loud and clear. I stood up and quickly walked away. I needed to get some fresh air. 

I stood outside on the balcony, hanging over the railing and looking at the stars. 'Huh, i can't see the moon.' A few minutes later i feel something wrap around my waist and something push against my back just between my shoulderblades.

"P'Kit, i was only making a joke. Please don't be mad at me..." Oh it's Ming. 

"I'm not mad at you. I'm just frustrated..." I sighed and turned around, letting the bigger junior hold me with only inches apart from his body.

"Why? Because P'Beam and P'Forth left?"

"More like i'm left behind..."

"P', don't say that. I'm here with you. Right?" He asked and when i looked him in the eyes he actually looked somewhat afraid and rejected. Was my outburst really having such a negative effect on him?

"Yeah...I know." I say and cup his face with my hands, giving him a quick peck on the tip of his grecian nose and putting my hands back on his shoulders. "It's just that...i feel stagnated. Beam and Forth got married, Pha and Wayo moved out already, Alice and Lam are expecting a child...by accident but still they want to have the child. And i'm just here, a regular student." I barely finish my sentence and i am already being pulled into a tight embrace. He rests his chin on my head, occasionally giving me soft pecks on the crown of my head. On occasions like these i can actually appreciate having a tall boyfriend as a short kid.

"Kit, i told you already. You're my sun, my only reason to be here. You're so much more than an average student. You're a fantastic son, a caring brother, a loving friend, an awesome son- and brother-in-law (and therapist), an amazing boyfriend and...a future father. Things might not go as fast as the others right now, but that's okay. We set the pace, when we have the need to advance further into our lives we do that. If you want something you can always tell me, i'll do anything for you." He pulled apart for a few seconds to give me a comforting kiss on the lips before tightening his embrace on me again.

"I know, i'm sorry for shouting at you."

"I forgive you, i always will."

"And, do you really want me to be a dad?" He nodded and gave a bright smile.