Chapter 80. Caught!

Wayo's POV

To say that P'Kit was angry was an understatement, he was pissed the hell off. Ming and P' were waiting at my faculty apparantly even before i left, then some guy from my faculty wanted to hit on P'Kit but got hit by Ming instead and there happened to be a teacher close by. So they were called to her office for a scolding. They were lucky enough that the teacher believed them over the senior from my faculty and thought he was 'harrassing' someone elses partner. But P'Kits mood seemed a bit spoiled and Ming was definitely a bit more cautious approaching P'Kit to not anger him any further. But knowing those 2 they will be all good in a few minutes. P'Kit isn't good at staying angry at Ai'Ming.

So right now it's me and P'Kit walking to the supermarket to get our ingredients for dinner. I left P'Pha and Ai'Ming at the house because they wouldn't be doing any of the cooking, P'Pha said he could come and help, carrying the bags or paying for us but i just told him to stay in case any of the guests come early. And with a bit of pouting, he obliged. But not without giving me another goddam hickey. Possessive ass.

We came to the supermarket to get ingrediënts but we didn't know what to make yet, so we did the next best things. Get random ingrediënts and we will figure it out later, if we need anything else, let the 'men' get it as we cook. P'Kit and I left the store with 5 bags full of random meats, vegatables, spices and whatnot. Suddenly wishing i took P'Phas offer to come and carry the bags. P'Kit was still teasing me about the weird look the cashier gave me as he saw the bright red hickey on my neck. But when i noticed the one he had just underneath his shirt collar he was quiet. It was a good laugh. Possessive boyfriends, this is regular for us.

However what we didn't notice is the sounds of someone getting hit. Well slapped to be more precise. When i tried to look around for the sound i noticed a girl standing in the alley next to us. Right behind the supermarket. I really shouldn't do this, i haven't done any physical training for weeks so i am able to get smacked down in just 1 hit most likely.

"P'Kit come with me." I tell him before turning towards the alley.

"Hey!" I yell out as i see the other girl get slapped, she's crying and her hair is disshelved and clothes are ruined. As the girl and her attacker turn towards us i can now see their faces clearly.

"Moowan? Pring...?"

"Y-yo..."

"Ugh what are you doing here, shouldn't you be with your 'boyfriend' you homewrecker."

"I can't be called a homewrecker if he never considered you as home." I tell her bluntly causing her to sneer at me.

"Why are you still here, shouldn't you be going to America with your rich daddy to ruin more lives?"

"How do you even know? I know it was you who spread the rumors but how did you even find out." She laughed humourlesly and stared me down.

"I don't need to find out, if i'm the reason he had to leave or am i wrong?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"I hired an investigator to keep track of your father since almost every major company suspects him of fraud and tax evasion. My investigator found out and i forced him to take you out of this country and to dissapear forever. Little did i know that you were stubborn enough to screw up my plan."

"You're still trying to get P'Pha back?"

"Finally something you can guess right."

"But why? Why are you telling me all this."