Chapter 68. "She would be proud."

Wayo's POV

"Hello?"

"Hello, Young master."

"P'Ben?"

"Yes it's me, sorry for the sudden call however there has been an emergency and your father requested of you to come home."

"What?!" Dad is home? But what kind of emergency? My Dad has never asked me to come home when he came back. P'Pha looks at me in concern but my mind isn't too sure about what's happening to calm down P'Pha.

"If possible could you return as soon as possible. It's urgent."

"Okay, i'll come right away. Thank you." I say and hang up the phone.

"Yo, who was that?"

"P'Pha. I need you to bring me home."

"Home? Like your House? Why?"

"It's my dad. He asked me to come home." P'Pha nodded and i gave him my adress, it's close to Ming's house so i'm going to text Ming, asking him if he could come to my house when he has time. Ming almost has a burning hate for my dad. Ming has been more of a caretaker than my dad. Hell i've seen Ming's parents more than my dad.

"When was the last time you saw your dad?" P'Pha asks.

"A few years ago..."

"Does he normally ask you to go back home?" I shake my head no. 

"Something must've happened for him to ask for me to come back home." The rest of the ride was silent, we were soon at the gate of my house and P'Ben let us in. P'Ben showed me a sad smile wich made me nervous, but P'Pha was there right next to me holding onto my hand. The warmth of his hand surrounding mine giving me a certain comfort and courage. The house was very silent. Besides us there was no one else around, no other servants, no cooks, no maids. P'Ben led the way and soon i found myself in my father's office. He looked up from the papers he was looking at and showed me a half smile, he looked tired, exhausted even. Like he hasn't slept in a week. Pale skin and bags under his eyes. My once vital and lively father that i knew as a kid was no longer the person i recognised and looked up to.

"Dad, why did you call me over?"

"No need to be so cold to your old man right? I just missed my son. But who is the boy next to you." I looked up at P'Pha then back to my dad and i hesitated for a second before spitting out the truth.

"This is Phana, he is my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Why have i never met him?"

"How could you, you were never here." I heard someone behind me say, i looked behind me and saw Ming and P'Kit. P'Kit somewhat nervous and Ming just staring down my father.

"Nong Ming? What are you doing here, and who is that boy. Why are all these people here when i just wanted to see my son."

"Kit right here is my boyfriend, got a problem with it?"

"Mingkwan, This isn't a way to talk to an adult."

"Then i guess you aren't an adult, then again what sane adult would leave their child alone and not care for them for 8 years." I was baffled by the anger held by Ming's voice, i just stood back and let Ming talk to my dad, scared my own voice would falter.

"It's true i neglected my Yo for too long, that's why i want to make up for it now."

"Make up for it how? How do you plan on giving him 8 years without a father to love him back?" Kit was trying to calm down Ming but to no avail. I wanted to say something to Ming, i wanted to have atleast 1 positive thought of my dad but everything Ming was saying was the truth, i was abandoned to be taken care of by servants and myself, if it wasn't for Ming i wouldn't be able to love, if it wasn't for P'Pha i wouldn't be able to love the life i'm living. My dad has thought me nothing but these 2 have thought me more in the time i'm with them then my father probably ever will, even if he wants to make up for it.