Chapter 47. From the Bottom...

Mature content 18+. You know the drill. Also i apologize i really am shit at writing smut but i tried. Next chapter will be another smut chapter, so yeah get ready for that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kit's POV

Ming didn't win the competition and i know that how he is feeling at this moment. He had set his mind on winning so getting the runner up prize should probably be a huge blow for it. Yo was getting the award for University Moon and i saw Ming showing him a smile. In his smile i could see he was happy for his friend but troubled himself. I wanted to just run up on stage an hug him, but that would embarrass the both of us. Instead i waited until they got their pictures done and the competition was officially over to talk to him.

"Sorry KitKat. I wasn't able to win for you."

"Ming..."

"P', Please don't reject me. Give me another chance!" He was desperately begging, tears were pricking the surface. I had to get him out of here. I didn't want him to ruin his image. I let him stand there as i gathered our stuff and took his arm running out of the buiding, not even saying goodbye to our friends or congratulating Yo, Beam and Forth again. Finally we reached a small park-like area close to the gymnasium and sat down at a bench. I took his hand and pulled him down on the bench, putting our stuff on the ground. And by now the tears started falling without hesitation.

"Ming. Stop crying please. You're overreacting."

"But P'. I didn't win, i just had to do 1 thing to make you mine and i couldn't even do that. I'm useless. You're going to reject me. I have let my faculty down, i let P'Forth down and i let you down." He said in between his sobs, looking at the ground in defeat.

"Mingkwan!" I shook his shoulders and grabbed his face gently between my hands and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Kit..."

"Mingkwan. Stop crying! I don't want my boyfriend to be sad and cry on our first day officially together." I said with a dimpled smile and his face lit up, his eyes widened and he wiped away his tears with his sleeves.

"P'. Do you mean it?" He asked with insecurity as his voice trembled.

"Yes you idiot! Do you really think i would reject you because of a stupid competition. Tsk." I let go of his head and put my hands on the bench, swinging my feet back and forth as i watched up at the clear moon in the sky.

It was silent for a minute, it wasn't an awkward silence. It was peaceful and comforting, for both of us.

"Ming this is probably the 4th or 5th time i'm saying this, but you seem to forget it every time."

"Forget what?" Exactly, my point proven.

"You keep forgetting that I. Love. You." Putting exclaimations of the 3 words. "How many times do i need to tell you that i like you for you to understand. I would never reject you. I just wanted you to show you were serious about me and you showed me you really are serious about us." I glanced over at Ming and his eyes were glued to me.

"I'm sorry." His head fell down and his voice was gloomy. His apology was sudden, i didn't expecct him to say sorry. I was about to speak but he put a finger on my lips signalling to be quiet.

"Im sorry for forgetting your words P'. I'm just really insecure when it comes to you. I just want to be perfect for you and i am always serious about that. I guess my worrying just got the best of me and i subconsiously put your words out of my head. Phana already said something like you weren't going to reject me but i couldn't get my mind set straight."