Chapter 31. Forth's Immaturity

Forth's POV

I could hear some commotion happening in the hallway as i was laying on the bed, Yo, Pha and Ming were out there whilst Kit was standing near the door, looking anxious and shaking. When we would ask what was happening or what was wrong he wouldn't answer. After a few minutes however, Kit opened the door and yelled out Ming's name as he ran into the hallway, i wanted to follow, but in my current condition i really can't do anything. Beam walked out and looked a bit shocked.

"Babe, what's happening out there?"

"Looks like Ming is beating someone up."

"Do you know who it is?"

"Not really, i think i have seen him around campus but i don't know him."

"Are Yo and Pha also there?"

"Mhm, they are just standing there. Yo looks a bit hurt though."

"Oh! Aaaand Kit is dragging Ming away." Beam walks into the hall and in just a moment he comes back with Pha and Yo. Pha explained to me what happened to them and who the guy was. I can't believe there is a guy brave enough to push himself onto Pha like that when his boyfriend is right there.

"Pha do you know where Park went?" Beam asked when he closed the door.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Kit asked me to help Park, but when i looked in the hall he was gone."

"Scum probably went back to his room, he lives right there."

"Oh okay then."

We were talking about the preperations for the competition and how Yo was doing, i am quite upset that i won't be able to attend the competition in a good state, i might be able to attend but i'd have to walk with crutches and Beam would have to support me the whole time.

"By the way Yo, what are you going to do for your individual talent?" Beam asked as he set behind me on the bed, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Secret."

"Auw Nong, why won't you tell us?"

"Because you're not supposed to tell secrets."

"But we'll find out next week anyways, so why not tell us a bit in advance?"

"You'll find out next week anyways, so why can't you just wait P'?" He smiles at Beam and the sass this Nong is giving Beam now makes me and Pha laugh whilst Beam looks pretty annoyed with Yo. All the while Yo is wearing a proud yet teasing smile.

After a few moments Ming and Kit walk in, Ming's shirt had some bloodstains on them and the atmosphere seemed a bit tense and there was a long silence, until Beam decided to break the silence.

"Hey Nong, tell us what happened out there and don't lie to me."

Instead of Ming answering, i explained it to Beam seeing as he wasn't here when Pha explained the situation.

"Oh okay, but Ai'Ming didn't you think you went a bit overboard, Pha already punched him why did you go so far?" I saw Ming looking at Kit and he had a quite concerned look on his face. Kit nodded at him and held his hand as Ming explained more about Park and Kit's past.

"Ai'Kit why did you never tell us this?" Both Pha and Beam asked with a bit of anger and dissapointment in their faces.

"I didn't think i would ever talk to him again, so it wouldn't be important enough to mention it."

"Ai'Kit if i knew this i would have an even better reason to beat him up a moment ago!"

"P'Pha! Stop trying to hurt people, you're going to be a doctor." Pha is being scolded by his wife now. Yo and Kit both really hate violence and this is not difficult to see.