Chapter 56. Siblings Everywhere

Beam's POV

"Ray!" I scream with tears falling from my face and i am just stood there frozen.

"What? Did my little Bee forget how to hug his older brother?" He chuckles and opens his arms for me and i jump at him, holding onto him like i'm holding onto dear life. I sob in his embrace as he cooes me, rubbing my back and leaving soft kisses on my temple.

"I missed you." I pull myself together a bit and smile at him.

"I missed you too small bean." He says, returning the smile and almost returning the tears.

P'Ray is my older brother and my best friend. Way before i even met Kit and Pha the only person who i enjoyed spending time with was my brother. I haven't been able to hold him like this in almost 7 years. My brother joined the army for a couple of years, After being honorably discharged from the army, he traveled the world for 2 years, not even contacting us once. At least while he was in the army i knew where he was and i could write him and he would write us letters back. It was during his last letter we found out he was discharged already but instead of coming back home he immediately started his travel. After 2 years he called mom and dad to tell he was now staying in China, he said he had met someone special there and he wanted to see the world with them and strengthen their relationship, that's why he didn't come back yet. After he left the army he went to China, met someone and started travelling. Then when he got back he also told Mom and Dad he started a bodyguard service company where he trained them himself. Now that i look at him he has definetely changed a lot. When he left he was only 22, only 2 years older than i am now. He had crinkles around his eyes when he smiled now and his hairline was drawing back, his build was a lot more sturdier and leaner than i remember. I used to always cuddle up with him when we were just being lazy or watching a movie and i can feel that his body isn't soft and bouncy anymore.

"Uhhh, Beam babe. Who is this? Should i be jealous?" My boyfriend quietly asks from behind me.

"No Ai'Stupid. You shouldn't. This is my older brother Ray." Forth looks confused and i understand. I never really like talking about my brother, it only made me miss him more. I explained this to him and he seemed to get it and just gave me a gentle smile and greeted my brother.

"So Beam is Nong Forth a friend of yours?" Ray asks and Forth starts chortling, trying to keep his laughter in check.

"Uhm. Kinda?"

"What do you mean Bee?"

"Well he might be kind of my...fiancée?"

"YOUR WHAT?! Beam, i can and will not accept this!" My brothers face shows anger, his fists clenched tightly and i see the vein in his neck pulsing.

"w-what..." I said startled and i feel the tears coming back, but this time not from happiness but shock and sadness. My brother never yelled at me, he never got angry at me. It honestly scared me. I covered my eyes with my arm trying to hide my tears. I hear Forth storming past me towards my brother and then i hear a thud. I move my arm down and i see Forth laying on the ground with my brother holding him down.

"You can't even throw a punch right, how are you going to protect my little brother. Hm?"

"What?" Me and Forth both ask confused. He looks up and me and starts laughing, Ray moves away from Forth and hugs me again, wiping my tears and rubbing my cheeks.

"Sorry Bee, i just wanted to tease you. I already knew he was your fiancée. Mom called me when she found out my number. And when she told me about the party i just had to come back."