Chapter 24. A Painful Interruption

Warning, 18+ Content, again if you're innocent skip this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo's POV

"Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo~" I felt myself getting poked in the cheek with my name being called with every touch, i slowly woke up from my slumber and saw the face of P'Pha right above me as he was the one calling my name, he did not notice me waking up since he was busy looking out the window. I turned my head and bit on his finger before it was going to touch my cheek again.

"Au!" He pulled away his finger and noticed me now wide away and chuckling at his small pains.

"Hey Yo, you're awake. I told you Kit it would take me 10 minutes to wake him up."

"Ah Nong, you really are a deep sleeper you know that." Kit mocked me from the front seat, i sat up straight and looked around, we already arrived at school. I slept the whole ride on P'Pha's lap, he must be hurting right now.

"P'Pha, sorry na."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"For sleeping on ur lap again for so long, you must be numb."

"Really, my legs are fine." He said as he used his hands to move his leg. 'Yeah...totally fine...'

"Babe, don't worry. My leg being numb for a few measely hours is a small price i am willing to pay to see you sleep so peacufully." P'Pha and his smooth words, ugh why can't i be like that, i always trip on my words when i am trying to be cheesy or smooth.

"You 2 please try to contain yourself, this is Beam's car remember. He probably wouldn't like his friends having sex in it."

"Ai'Kit Shut it!" He turned to Kit to shut him up then back to me and pinched my cheeks that had a red spot on it from all the poking he has been doing.

We got out of the car and were waiting for P'Forth and P'Beam to arrive. When they finally arrived they stepped out of the car and took their luggage, we waved to them and they walked over to us while holding hands?

"So Beam, what is this?" P'Pha asked Beam while still hugging me from the back.

"What Ai'Pha, can't i even hold hands with my boyfriend?" As P'Beam announced their relationship Ming jumped P'Forth out of excitement while Pha and Kit congratulated Beam, i was still confused, how did they already end up together after 1 day. I was happy for them but most of all i was glad, glad that everyone was now with the person they truly wanted to be with. I would probably have to live with guilt forever if P'Forth and P'Beam would date other people because they broke up 'cuz of me.

We made plans to go to dinner later, all 6 of us since we would all be very busy starting tommorow. Me, Ming and P'Forth with the competition and P'Beam, Kit and P'Pha with their always tiring studies. Everyone parted ways to get back to their own rooms, since i came with P'Pha i was also going back with him.

P' and I arrived at our rooms but before i closed my door P'Pha stopped it and came into my room, closing the door behind us.

"P', what are you doing? Go get ready."

"Before i go i want to ask you something, Yo." He pinned me against the wall and locked me in between his arms.

"Do you remember you told Ai'Kit i was being mean to you?" Wait? is he still thinking about the time I unintentionally made P'Kit and Beam scold him?