Chapter 16. So Comfortable

Wayo's POV

Ming just left me here with P'Pha and i don't know what to do, i look at him and he doesn't look angry. So i mean that is a good thing, right? I calmed down and told myself there was nothing wrong, P'Forth left and P'Pha looked relaxed. P'Pha took my hand and took my bag as we started walking to his car. His big hand holding mine felt warm and made me feel safe with him. He opened the door for me before getting in the car himself. It was silent for a few seconds when he started driving but then asked a question i was dreading.

"Yo, is Forth going on the trip with you guys?"

I was hesitant to answer but i knew that he would not stop asking as long as i didn't answer. "Yes, P'Forth is going with us." i spoke softly, he nodded but stayed silent for a good minute before talking again.

"Okay, i decided."

"You decided what?" i gazed at him confused.

"I am going on the trip too, and i am bringing Kit and Beam with me."

"Wait, P' why?" i yelped in a slightly shocked high pitched voice.

"Oh, don't you want me to go with you." he started sulking and pouting at me.

"It's not like that P', but why so suddenly?"

"I Need to keep an eye on you and i need Ai'Kit and Beam to help me with that."

"Awh, Don't you trust me?" Now a pout was starting to form on my face and he just glanced at me before chuckling.

"I Trust you Yo, however i don't trust that Forth around you." Honestly Pha you should just trust me it's not like i will leave you for Forth.

"Why should you be concerned i only look at you anyways." i murmured looking at my lap but i guess he heard me as he immediately turned his head to me with the biggest grin on his face.

"What did you say? Say it again?" he started playing around, i know you heard everything.

"No! You heard me." I told him and flicked his forehead for teasing me.

"I Can't wait for the day you are officially mine, Nong Yo." he nuzzled my cheek and i pushed him away. the traffic light turned green already and he wasn't paying any attention to the people honking behind us.

"Just shut up and drive." i started chortling. Hopefully the day i am yours will come soon. I don't want to wait any longer.

We kept talking for a bit about our boring classes and i informed Pha about everything for the trip, he asked me if i wanted to eat but i declined as i have to finish all my homework today since we will be on the trip till sunday and knowing myself i will probably collapse on my bed the moment we get back on sunday. We arrived at the dorm in a flash, whenever i am with Pha time always seems to go faster or slower, when i talk to him or just look at him time always seems to go by so fast but when he is very close to me and teases me my heartbeat rises rapidly and time seems to have frozen. This man just has a way of making me feel this way.

We were walking up to our rooms when P'Pha was still asking me a few things. 

"You sure you don't want to eat?"

"I am sure. don't worry."

"Do i need to get you anything?"

"No P', I'm good."

"Don't forget to pack enough clothes."

"Okay P'."

"We will go to the practice site together okay? So tell Ming not to pick you up."