Chapter 49. Together as One

Wayo's POV

I try to slowly open my eyes. I just had a really weird dream, okay it wasn't that weird of a dream but it's weird for me to have these kind of dreams. It was me as a baby being bottle fed by my mother as she craddled me. A feeling of warmth came over me thinking about it. I have always been thinking about my mother but when i thought about her the only thing coming to mind was her passing, this is the first time i remembered her in the way she used to love me motherly. My lips curled up in a smile. I miss my mom i really do but i'm feeling like i finally really moved on.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and blinked to get adjusted to the light shining in the room. When my vision clears up i see that i was snuggled into P'Pha's chest with my arms and legs wrapped around his body like a koala. I looked up to give his handsome face a glance and see him already wide awake, showing his perfect white teeth in a smile.

"Goodmorning, baby." He says, his voice still hoarse after not using it for a while.

"Morning Daddy." I say and nuzzle my face back in his chest. I feel his heartbeat pick up speed as i lay back against him.

"Yo, What did you just say?" He asked as his hand slid up my bare back and held gently but firmly onto the back of my neck.

"Morning Daddy?" I said confused as i looked at him. At first his eyebrows were furrowed in confusion but after repeating myself his face lit up and he leaned down to give me a peck on the lips.

"I didn't think you were serious when you said you would keep on calling me Daddy, Yo." He said stroking my back.

"I wasn't being fully serious about it, but i knoe you like it and i like seeing you happy." I said, leaning my chin against his chest and giving him a soft smile.

"But i am always happy around you baby." He said and pinched my cheeks.

"So you don't want me to call you Daddy?"

"No no no! I love it. If you keep calling me that you will never have to get me another gift." He worriedly says and gives me big pleading puppy eyes.

"Fineee!" I singsong and the smile returns on his face showering me with kisses.

"Thank you baby! Have i told you how much i love you."

"Yes, you have. A lot of times."

"Well. I'll say it again, i love you. I. love. you. Nong. Yo." He places sloppy wet kisses on my cheeks and forehead.

"Ewww!" I say wiping my face and slapping his chest, making him chuckle. We keep staring at each other for a minute before he asks me with a raised eyebrow.

"Aren't you gonna say it back?" His face saddens and let's out a dramatic sigh. spreading his arms and legs. "My boyfriend doesn't love me, what should i do." He cries out and sighs again.

"Er...Er...Yo loves P'Pha too." I say, rolling my eyes. He turns back to lie down on his side, pulling back against his firm chest smiling a thousand watt smile.

"Say it how i like it baby boy." He huskily whispers close to my ear and i shudder. He bites his bottom lip in a smug grin from seeing my reaction.

"Y-yo loves his Daddy too." I shyly say, hiding my back in between my hands in his chest.

"Yo, you make me so happy. I hope you know that." He says with a content sigh and i just hum and nod, not moving my face as it is probably turning red already.

"By the way baby? What were you dreaming about when you were sleeping?" He asked suddenly moving my chin up with his thumb and index finger to look at him.