Chapter 53. Family Friendly Morning

Wayo's POV

It was fun seeing Pa and Dad again, however right now i just want to ran away from this house. P'Pha's house had 2 bedrooms. One was his and one was his dads' and 2 guestrooms. It's pretty obvious who was going to stay with who and that i didn't mind. What bothered me though is the fact that P'Pha's room was right next to his dads' and we could hear them going at it for hours on hours. Only resting for a few minutes before going at it again. I tried falling asleep in between their intervals but the walls were literally shaking. I'm pretty sure even Ming and Kit in the next room could hear it. Actually scrap that. I KNOW they can hear it because i got a text from P'Beam telling me and Pha to ease it down so he could sleep. I spared him the fact that it wasn't us. P'Pha doesn't have any trouble sleeping seeing as he fell alseep in 5 seconds and didn't wake up once, usually i am the heavy sleeper but this time i can't even fall asleep.

Dad woke us up early in the morning and i just wanted to slap him across the face. I was only able to sleep properly for a few hours. I looked at P'Pha next to me as he sat up and i don't think he ever slept better. One glance at my tired face and P'Pha keeps apologizing profusely, he already knows why i wasn't able to sleep even without telling him. He must've suffered a lot in the past. But shortly after he was done apologizing, he already tried to sexually assault me. I just kicked him in the privates and ran away.

On my way downstairs i saw Pa slowly shuffling to the table, he looks like he is in a lot of pain.

"Pa. Are you okay?"

"Oh Son. Good Morning how are you?" He turned to me and gave me a bright smile.

"I'm fine, but Pa are you?"

"Kinda? I'm used to this kind of pain. Don't worry in 2 days i'll be fine again."

"Don't think so. It's been a while since we had some alone time and i'm going to make use of it!" Dad said as he raced past me and went to hug Pa. Gump just frowned and pursed his lips and began hitting Sunz's Shoulders and chest. Dad just chuckled and picked him up from his bottom.

"Wanna go for another round? I still have some morning wood left you know." I heard him whisper a bit too loud to Gump. 

"Fuck off Sunz! I Don't want to die!"

"You're a doctor. You'll be fineee~." He says dragging him back up the stairs. All i could hear was Pa's groans and complaints and Dad's laughing and teasing. Reminder to self. Never let P'Pha get sexually frustrated. You will die Yo. I was still blankly looking at the stairs but i was brought out of my daze by Ming kissing my cheek.

"Why?" I look at him and ask why the sudden gesture. He just stands there and smiles.

"Because that." He says pointing at the stairs. I raise an eyebrow and turn around seeing a very angry P'Pha.

"Ming. Run." I whisper still staring into P'Phas burning gaze.

"Don't worry Ai'Yo. He won't be able to do anything." Little does Ming know he is very wrong and about to find out. In just a second P'Pha stood right in front of Ming and lifted him over his shoulder, which i found to be pretty impressive. He opened the glass sliding door to the backyard and threw Ming in the pool. Kit just walked downstairs and asked about Ming's whereabouts. All i did was point at the pool and that was all P'Kit needed to know. He walked over to the pool and helped Ming while P'Pha walked towards me and stood in front of me, his brows still furrowed and he still looked a little angry to me. 

I give P'Pha a soft smile to calm him down again. He huffs and puts his arms around my waist pulling me against him. He wipes my cheek where Ming kissed me before he finally smiles again.