Chapter 28. Kit's Sweetness

Ming's POV

We were driving on our way to the restaurant, following behind P'Pha's car. During the whole ride Kit was silent and still looked kinda stressed.

"P'Kit~" i tried calling out to him in a sweet voice.

"Hm?" He looked up at me and nodded.

"P', are you okay. Is what that guy did still bothering you?"

"I'm okay, don't worry Ming." He showed me a brief smile and look ahead of him, his face a bit brighter than before. 

"P'. Did i do something wrong maybe?" 

"What? Of course you didn't." He looked confused at my question. "Why would i think that?"

"Well...I dragged you away and i noticed you shiver when i held you, did i maybe hurt you or did i scare you?" I remember my actions clearly, the rage that was burning in my heart when i saw my Kit being hurt. I wanted to kill him right there on the spot but i don't think Kit likes that, he is more of a softer, non-violent person. I have never felt this before, it happened once only when Pha rejected Yo but back then i was more concerned about Yo's wellbeing then hitting Pha in the face until his skull cracked. Whenever i see Kit in pain or danger, the overprotective side inside of me becomes more prominent but also more dangerous then before, it could be that Kit became scared of  "that side" of me. I know he has been trying to keep a bit of distance between us so i can focus on the competition, but he is always on my mind. If he would distance himself because he was now scared of me, it would break my heart.

"You did actually startle me a bit, i never saw you like that. You looked so angry but so emotionless, like one of those serial killers."

I knew it, he thinks i'm some kill freak now.

"But i looked past that easily and only noticed how you wanted to protect me. Really if you didn't come look for me i think he would've abducted me." He let out a giggle and i looked at him in awe, he noticed the good intention behind the anger and violence - well the voilent intention - , instead of being scared right now he was being thankful. Now i have just another reason to love and protect those dimples.

"Kitkat, i love you so much right now."

"Okay."

"P'~, why do you have to ruin the moment." I pout at him, he still won't say i love you back to me and just says okay. He starts laughing at my behaviour, i'm glad i was able to lift him up from the slump he was just in. We arrived at the restaurant. We had a good time, we ate, we talked, we laughed. The place had a good and warm atmosphere, Yo really picked out a good place this time. After we ate our fill and talked for a bit we decided to leave, Pha and Yo basically live together now and i usually just drop off Kit before going to my own dorm, but tonight was a bit different. I walked Kit to his dorm room and started talking with him again.

"P', will you text me back tonight?"

"No!" He said teasingly and giggled, i already know he won't but because of P'Pha i now know that he has to keep himself from doing it, so if i just keep going he will give in sooner or later.

"Can i get a goodnight kiss?" i leaned my face closer and puckered my lips.

"Tsk. Get going you idiot." Kit chortled and pushed away my lips with the palm of his hand.

"Okay, i'll be going. I will come here tommorow to visit P'Forth and P'Beam."

"Mm." He nodded but his smile stopped showing and he started looking sad again, maybe he is just tired after what happened today.