Chapter 19. A New Chapter

Wayo's POV

I was disgusted by seeing Ming almost having sex on our bed but i was happy for him that he was able to reconsile with P'Kit. I knew that Ai'Ming's feelings for our P' were real and sincere. But to my suprise they weren't official yet, maybe P' wanted to be asked in a more proper and romantic way, like P'Pha wanted to ask me which i am still hoping will happen soon.

"With chasing do you mean fucking." I heard P'Beam say and it snapped me away from the trail of thought i was having. Please don't let me listen to any more of this.

"If that is what you mean with chasing P', i will chase you all day long." Ming please, learn what shame is.

"Psst. Yo." Pha whispered to me, i was still being held tight to him but i liked being in his embrace.

"Yes P'?" i whispered back at him.

"Would you allow me to 'chase' you all day and night too?" I looked up at him and saw him smirk followed by a wiggle of his eyebrows, i now knew what he was talking about and my eyes widened and my face felt hot. I had to cover my face, i was too embarrassed. I felt a kiss on the top of my head and P'Pha was swinging from left to right smoothly, it was like i was in a big hammock swinging on a warm day. I could fall asleep in his arms like this.

"Uh, Ming, Kit you guys wanna go drinking with us at Forth's place or you want to continue where we interrupted you?" P'Pha asked Ming and Kit, i almost forgot about P'Forth completely, oops.

"You want to Kit?" Ming looked at Kit and kept raising his eyebrows.

"Oi, We'll go with you guys. I'm too scared to be alone with this guy."

"P'!" Ming was sulking and pouted his face at P'Kit, but Kit just pushed his lips away from him as we all just laughed at them.

Everyone left for their rooms and we were getting ready to meet up in P'Forths room it was a little before 8PM so i wanted to visit P'Pha who was getting ready in Kit and Beam's room for some reason - so we could go together, but as i opened my door i saw the big guy i was supposed to go to already in front of me.

"Oh, i see you had the same idea as me." i said as i beamed a big smiled at him.

"I Couldn't help it, i just missed you so much." he hugged me and started shaking me around.

"P'Pha! We just saw eachother a moment ago." I was chuckling at this big idiot whom i was infatuated with.

"Do you know how hard it is for me to not see you for even a second." He looked down at me and started pouting.

"Okay, Okay, ready to go?" He knew how to make me laugh, acting all cute and stupid. It was really hard to imagine this big tough guy could act so adorning.

"Hooo, Yo stop making me jealous." Ming was mocking as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Tsk, Ai'Ming. Just be quiet and let's move!" I nagged him to hurry up.

"Yo remember not to drink to much, Ming told me a small boy like you doesn't have a very high alcohol tolerance."

"Oi, stop making fun of me i can handle my drinks just fine." I lied, i'm down on the floor after only 2 or 3 drinks. I am a first class lightweight. After some pouting and pushing we finally left off for P'Forths. We knocked on the door and were greeted by Lam, Forth's friend from his faculty that also came on the trip with us. As we walked in, P'Kit and P'Beam were already sitting down at the table filled with drinks and snacks, Ming zoomed passed us and sat next to Kit the moment he saw his face. Besides P'Forth, P'Lam, Kit and Beam there were 2 other male seniors. P'Forth introduced us to them. Their names were P'Wai and P'Aim. They were a couple and i thought they were really cute together however i could not imagine it if P'Forth didn't say it, they were 2 big muscular manly guys and i did not think they would have anything going on, but i guess my gaydar is not working at all. Not that i need a gaydar since the man i have been looking for is right next to me.