Chapter 1. Wait for me, i am on my way...

Wayo's POV

There I was, sitting down with my eyes closed, laptop in front of me, whilst Ming was sitting next to me he stared me down in confusion and asked me what the hell I was doing. I didn't dare to open my eyes, it was as if I could not see being in a tunnel of endless covering darkness and then finally reaching an opening and my eyes burning because of the burning illuminating light the moment I opened my eyes.

''YES!!" I shouted excited, attracting the attention of the people sitting in the school cafeteria where I was located.

"WHAT?! WHAT?! What happened..??" Ming asked me with a shocked and surprised complexion on his face.

"I Got accepted into Kantaphat University!!" My face beaming with happiness and excitement, knowing that all my hard work and endless study sessions finally paid off.

"HEY! Yo, I told you that they would accept you, with your grades this year they would have no other choice, but your grades are still way below mine..hehe"

"Ai'Ming shut your trap, don't ruin my good mood."

He smiled at me with a smug expression knowing that I only got my high grades from him tutoring me almost every day after school. At the end of last school year he told me he wanted to enroll into Kantaphat University which is a pretty high end university only allowing students who get remarkable grades and/or excel in athletics and are rich enough to pay for the tuition (the tuition you had to pay for just 1 schoolyear was enough to buy a small luxury car) . Me being the short kid with a bad quickly triggered temper got kicked out of multiple sports clubs getting too frustrated to bother playing a sport, needless to say.. I wasn't the sporty type of guy. But I wanted to go to that school because....uhmm....Ming...yeah that's why, because he wants me there with him.

yeah that's why, because he wants me there with him

For Ming being accepted into Kantaphat was of no surprise to anyone, being from a wealthy family, getting straight A's on every test, practicing boxing and Muay Thai and still having the energy to tutor me and constantly make fun of me day in day out, there was no way they would turn down his enrollment. To me it looked as if he didn't have to put in any effort into his studies, because he actually only had to revise the study material once the next before and the next day he passed the exam with the highest grade in the class. However this was not the case for me, I had to stay up as late as 3AM to remember all the materials taught to me both by the teachers and Ming.

Not only that but the girls in our year also voted Ming as the number 1 hottie in the school. I was number 20 out of 60 but for some reason the guys then made a "cutie" list that not only included the girls but also some guys where I was placed on top and ming on number 4, both number 2 and 3 being girls who I have once dated. anyways WTH? They thought I was cute even when I gave almost everyone constant death stares, cold shoulders and compulsive language? I even fought some people and they still think I am CUTE?? Whatever...back to the "number 1 hottie "Mingkwan Daichapanya, he is tall, handsome, fit, has exquisite and prominent facial features that would make even the straightest guys fall for him with just a wink. I would say he really is almost perfect (almost..., there is only 1 person who seems perfect in my eyes).

Honestly I was envious of Ming even though my grades weren't "that" *cough* much lower from his and Hey! I even had more girlfriends than him during our high school time, however he did get waaay more confessions, proposals and gifts from both guys and girls than me and denied them all but that doesn't matter, I was happy with him being my best friend since forever to think about these things and get bothered by it.

"So now we get to stay together at the same school for 4 more years" I exclaimed to him smiling, but my face was showing some slyness whilst redness begin overflowing my ears and Ai'Ming being the nosy and observant best friend he is noticed immediately why I was looking so flushed.

"Don't pretend my friend, I know that you are only this excited 'cuz you can finally meet your husband P'Phaaaaa.... (Why else did you think I enrolled into that specific school and practically begged you to go to the same school as me)" Ming said whilst flapping his hands faking a "I'm-in-love" expression.

"OI, DIE!!"

I tried punching Ming with a right hook but he quickly caught my arm and pinched my cheeks whilst repeatedly calling me "Cutie Nong Yo" before running out of the cafeteria.

"YOU BUFFALO COME HERE!" Shouting at my annoying friend that was almost already on the other side of the building, I grab my stuff hastily and start chasing him down and truthfully I can't help but to keep smiling.

P'Pha wait for me, I am on my way..