Chapter 51. The Morning After

Wayo's POV

P'Pha and I arrived at the dorm of our friends, we just got out of the car and we spotted Kit running out of the building followed by Ming, Kit spotted us and hid behind me.

"P'! Let go off my friend, hug me not Ai'Yo."

"Not gonna happen, Ai'Pha tell your fellow runner up moon over there that he isn't the real moon." P'Kit was giggling whilst still holding on to me and pointed at Ming when he talked to P'Pha. P'Pha let out a sigh and turned to Ming.

"Nong Ming you aren't the campus m-Wait. Why am i listening to you." He cocked his eyebrow and then hit P'Kit against the back of his head, bumping Kit against my head.

"Auw!" Me and Kit both yelped out.

"Baby! Are you okay? I'm sorry, i wasn't looking." P'Pha pulled me in and inspected the back on my head for any bumps or injuries and held me against him rubbing my back when he concluded i was unharmed. P'Pha can sometimes be really overprotective of me, not that i mind it's just unusual. I can still take care of my self P'Pha!

"Daddy, i'm okay, now let me go. I can't breathe!" I was being smushed against his chest, i tried pushing him away but he only budged a little bit. It was however enough for me to let me breathe properly. I looked up at P'Pha whos eyes were half lidded and hazy with lust. He seductively bit his lips and then spoke to me in his husky voice.

"I really like you calling me that baby, say it again." His hand slid down from my back to my buttcheek and he cupped it in his hand. I flinched at the sudden pinch without breaking eyecontanct with P'Pha. I was mesmerized by his eyes and hypotized by his smooth yet husky voice.

"Daddy."  I say trying to move away from his gaze but finding myself unable to do so. 

"That's my baby boy." He says with a proud smirk and moves in closer to give me a searing kiss, completely ignoring our bickering friends.

"Hello, Pha. We're still here you know? Save that stuff for in your room." P'Kit yelled out. My face flushed red in embarrassment, but P'Pha just shrugged his shoulders at his friend and pulled me in front of his as he rested his chin on my head, wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Yo, did you just call P'Pha, daddy?" Shit! Ming, why do you have to be so nosy!

"Uhm" I muttered and just nodded my head. Causing P'Pha's head to nod as well.

"Ew. Keep your daddy kink in the bedroom Ai'Pha." Kit jeered and chuckled as he walked next to Ming.

"Kit. shut it! And why are you wearing Ming's sash?" I just looked at P'Kit and just noticed he was wearing a sash. I don't think even P' noticed because he looked down and jumped when he noticed he was still wearing it. He quickly took it off and neatly folded it. P'Kit tapped Ming on his shoulder so he would look at him and when Ming turned his head i noticed the big red hickey on his neck.

"Ming?" I called out to him.

"Yeah?"

"You have a hickey on your neck..."

"Yeah, So do you so what's the big deal?" He snapped back, i did not expect him to be so honest about it, but then again it's Ming. Brutally honest is basically his middle name.

P'Beam and P'Forth soon came out of the building and made their way towards us. P'Beam was healed enough to drive again but just to be safe we didn't want to push him into driving so they went in Ming's car together with Ming and P'Kit. whilst me and P'Pha followed behind them.