Chapter 75. "He is my Happiness."

Ming's POV

I was about to come out of the bathroom when i heard Kit's voice and another girl talking pretty loudly. It only took me seconds to recognize the voice. It was Moowan, but what was she doing here? Other students aren't just allowed to enter campus, let alone the medical faculty. Last time i checked she didn't go to school here and she definitely didn't study Medicine. Moowan really wasn't smart enough for that. She had to ask her dad to pull some strings so she could study Fashion design. Like how hard could it be to get into a Fashion Design Faculty? Don't you only need to like design clothes and stuff? That doesn't require much theoretical thinking skills like Medicine does. So what is she doing here?

I kept listening next to the door, i should've probably immediately intervened but i wanted to see if she wanted to do something behind my back...and i wanted P'Kit to speak fondly of me. It's bad i know. But i like P'Kit speaking highly of me to other people. Kit was trying to be reasonable and talk to Moowan but she just started talking louder. I was proud of P'Kit for trying to  stay mature like always, but i was starting to get ticked of by that girl. I was very touched when P'Kit literally shouted out that he won't leave me, but what Moowan said after that was what drove me to intervene.  

"Are you really going to sacrifice Ming's happiness?"

"Who said he sacrificed my happiness?" I walked out of the bathroom, next to Kit and glared at Moowan, a way that i have never looked at her and you could see she was taken aback for a second. I turned to Kit and gave him a smile to reassure him, i put my arm around his waist protectively. P'Kit was mine and he wasn't going to leave me, and i'm not letting this crazy ex of mine change that. As i saw Kit visibly calm down in my arms, i turned back to Moowan, trying to keep an expressionless face however underneath this was a lot of anger towards the girl i used to like.

"Moong Ming! You should really come back with me, this boyfriend of yours just told me he would break up with you so you could live a happy and normal life." Yeah right...She stepped forward and tried to hold onto my hand, i slapped her hand away roughly. Not wanting to be touched by her. Acting this fake even when i just heard her talk. I've known even back when we dated that she was only acting this sweet to me and her parents when she wanted something. I saw how she treated the people at her school. Her little brother and now even Kit. She is just fake. Trying to sweet talk her way to get what she wants.

I told that bitch i've heard everything and at that moment she froze, i could see the gears in her brain twisting and turning, trying to think what to even say or do. I looked back at Kit who just stood there, looking up at me with his mouth slightly opened. He looked adorning, just as beautiful and sweet as ever. When i saw Kit, my mask just broke and a smile was there on my face. I leaned down and kissed Kit sweetly on the same spot where his dimple is. "Thank you for staying with me. I would never leave you either. I won't let you be alone anymore" I said to Kit, saying the last sentence under my breath, which he probably didn't here. And it was only just now that i noticed we had an audience. Don't these people have better things to do? 

The more Moowan kept talking the more annoyed i got, who is she to tell me that if i date her it will be better for me? She can't decide my happiness. P'Kit is everything to me and i want to live my life with him, no matter how tough it gets, no matter how people look at us. If P'Kit is with me, nothing else matters. She lets out an annoyed short-cut shout and strides over. Slapping Kit across the face, making him fall out of my grip, onto the ground. 

"P'Kit! P'Kit are you okay?" I crouched down next to him, seeing the scratch marks and small stripes of blood on his cheek. I turned my back to Moowan. If i would look at her now, i would probably punch her right in her face. But i'm trying to contain myself since i've always been thought not to hit girls, but this one was pushing me to my limits. She was definitely not getting away with this freely.