Chapter 34. Phana's Lust

Wayo's POV

I felt really awkward and distracted during the remainder of the practice session, not just because of 1 thing but a multitude of things. 1. I still needto get used to the fact that Suthee is dating Park and my boyfriend's ex is his sister. 2. I keep being stared at by the devil. 3. I keep being stared down at by devil. Yeah, there are 2. One is the evil demon spawned from hell and birthed in the form of a pretty girl. And the other is my boyfriend who keeps trying to rape me whenever he has the chance to, he is a different kind of evil. A lustful kind of evil.

There were also some smaller reasons but those didn't seem to bother me as much, like P'Kit looked at me more than he was watching Ming, P'Pha must've told him something. I was doubting if i had any time to practice the piano without anyone else noticing, i know the piece by heart already but i don't want to have any slip ups so i want to keep practicing. I sometimes looked at Ming and he has been giving me a mean glare too, probably because P'Kit won't pay any attention to him.

It was almost midnight, usually this would mean that we would go to our rooms and call it a day. However P'Pha told P'Kit and Ming to go to P'Beams room, since he has to talk about something. Probably about the whole Suthee-Park-Pring situation.

While we were in the car, P'Pha kept making advances on me. He was needier than ever before, i wanted him as well but i ain't telling him that. Seeing him being possessive and jealous is fun. It also makes me feel safe knowing that he is always trying to keep an eye on me. We arrived at the dorm, and were walking towards the entrance, Ming and P'Kit also arrived just as we were walking in.

"P'Pha?"

"Yes, babe?"

"Do you want to have sex with me?"

"HUH!?" He looked at me with a shock frozen face.

"P'Pha watch out!" He kept walking as he was looking at me and collided with the door. 

"Yo. Don't tease me." There was a fire starting in his eyes and his voice was stern and husky. He did not even pay any attention to the bump that started to form on the side of his forehead.

"I just want to know, we aren't gonna do it." I kept on teasing him. 

"Of course i want to! I've been waiting for so long Yo. Everytime we wanted to do it, those idiot friends of mine kept interrupting us and after that you kept denying me." P'Pha was pouting and shaking me back and forth.

"As if you're the smartest one, Ai'Pha." P'Kit looked at P'Pha and slapped him against the back of his head. P'Kit's other hand was intertwined with Ming's and Ming just kept on smiling as he was watching Kit and Pha argue. The 2 doctors kept on arguing so i had to eventually drag P'Pha and Ming picked P'Kit up and held him over the shoulder.

"Ai'Ming, isn't P'Kit heavy?"

"Hey Nong, how heavy do you think i am?" P'Kit complained about my comment

"No, no P' it wasn't an insult. Sorry. Sorry." I apologized immediately

"He isnt very heavy, about your weight Yo." Ming said

"Oh okay, then it's good."

"What do you mean with that?" Kit asked, i didn't expect him to question my response.

"P'Kit, I used to carry Yo all the time but when he gained a bit more weight i dropped him a few times."

"A lot of times..." i corrected him.

"But since you weight about the same i won't drop you, Yo was just making sure i won't drop you." Ming continued.

"You know you could always just put me down and let me walk since i have legs..." Just as i looked at Ming, i felt some pressure around my waist and before i knew it i was almost 2 meters up in the air. 

Eclipse - A 2Moons FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara