Chapter 27. A Dark Past, A Brighter Future

Wayo's POV

It was finally friday night, we were finally able to take some well deserved rest over the weekened. The practice sessions for the competitions might've been starting at 3PM and since we don't have morning classes we can still sleep in but the training was rough, it was always late at night when we finished. Sometimes we were going almost till midnight, dancing, practicing walks and introductions and i still had to go to my piano practice for my talent performance but i decided to skip piano practice today. 

Today was also the day P'Forth got released out of the hospital, P'Pha told me he was staying with P'Beam in Beam's dormroom. We were planning to visit them today but me and Ming were just too tired so P'Pha sternly told me to rest and we would visit tommorow. 

I looked at my watch and it was 9PM, luckily training didn't last too long today. I was hungry so earlier i asked P'Pha if we could eat together and Ming wanted to join us together with Kit. P'Kit always accepts when it's together with me and P'Pha but when it's just Ming he always declines, so Ming takes every opportunity he gets to join us and tries to be all romantic and annoying with P'Kit.

"Shorty, come here real quick." P'Pha signaled me to come closer as he stood just outside the practice hall. I basically hopped over to him, but then noticed afterwards that he called me shorty, which he never did?

"Mhm" I gave him a nod partnered with a shy smile when i stood in front of him.

"I got something for you." He pulled his hand from behind his back and revealed a cup of pink milk he was holding.

"HEY!" I shouted out in happiness, i haven't had pink milk for what seemed like ever. I took the cup from him and started sucking on the straw, in just one solid suck, half of the cup was already empty. After i gulped it down i released a breath of relieve and contentness.

"Yo, can you do what you did to that drink to me sometimes? Right now i think i can fill a whole cup." P'Pha whispered in my ear. I nearly choked on the last sip, being around P'Pha and P'Forth for so long now, my innocence is gone completely. Every racy joke, every innuendo, i get it in a matter of seconds. They have ruined my mind. I gave P'Pha an angry look but he just grinned and sat on the bench next to us and pulled me by my waist to make me sit on his lap.

"P'PHA! People can see us, stop it." I tried unwrapping his hands from my waist but he held on tightly, not letting me escape.

"Why? You ashamed of me?" He started teasing me, but i can retaliate you know, P'Pha.

"YES!"  

"Auw, Yo. Why? Aren't I handsome?"

"Average at best." His ego already seems way to big after just a few weeks, i didn't want to make it any bigger and bloated then it already is.

"I'm a good student you know."

"You get the same grades as Ming." To be fair both Ming and Pha are geniusus, he was a really good student.

"I was almost the campus moon last year."

"Almost..."

"Yoo~, i'm your boyfriend. Am i not good to you?" I didn't hold in my laughter anymore, when he loses to me he always starts to whine and looks all lost and cute.

"Okay. Okay." I stand up and turn around to sit back on his lap with my arms around his neck and my legs hanging slightly around his waist. People might see us and i might get embarrassed but he deserves a sweet little moment.

"You are the most handsome guy in the school. You are really smart and a great student. You treat me really well. You're a great boyfriend." I told him and gave him a kiss after every statement, every time on a different part of his face.