Chapter 3. The Changes i had to make.

Wayo's POV

Thanks to Ming I was able to calm down and relax a bit, . I was staring out of the window and thinking about all the things that happened for me to get to this point. Me going to the same school to find the person who publicly rejected & humiliated me.

On the day I confessed to P'Pha I was hopeful, thinking that maybe he took an interest in me. Ming had told me that whenever I was around him, the senior would turn around and look at me in awe. I should not have believed this but being the innocent and gullible little guy I was took it and it gave me hope. When P'Pha ripped the note in half my heart was torn just as easily as the paper. I was in agonizing pain, I wanted to stop feeling, I wanted to hide forever. I did not even listen to what everyone was saying about me, too busy with running away. But my best friend followed me and took care of me for so long.

After a while I felt better but whenever I tried to recall my feelings for P'Pha I could only feel hatred and sadness causing me to unconsciously start crying. Ming came up to me and started kissing me. To say I was surprised is quite the understatement, however all I could feel was warmth, love and affection. He somehow found a way to distract me from any negative emotion and turn all of that into warmth. It was the first time I truly felt loved, truly felt important like I mattered to someone. This was what I wanted for so long and Ai'Ming was the one who accomplished it. Whenever I got nervous, scared or stressed just one simple and sweet gesture from my friend was all it took to turn me into a calm and collected happy kitty.

Ming and I both knew that we didn't want to be in a relationship together because I still had feelings for Pha which I told Ming about and we were scared that it would ruin our friendship. I did not want this, Ming was a too big of a part in my life to lose him. And Hey! There was nothing wrong with friends just showing their affection towards each other.

Over the remainder of the summer break I was getting back to my old cheerful and relaxed self. Spending most of the time with Ming, watching cartoons and reading my Manga's. This had to come to an end unfortunately when school started again. Ming and I were now senior's and would graduate high school that year. Around 2 days after school started Ming got a notice that he got picked for a foreign exchange student project. He would study in America for about 3 months, I did not know what to do. His parents did not allow him to decline the offer since it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to get some experience. I agreed with his parents but I did not want him to go, I would be all alone again.

Before he left I went along with him to the airport to send him off.

"Ming please don't leave me alone." I started sobbing, having cried in front of him so many times he had no problem understanding me underneath all the whale sounds I was making.

'Yo, stop crying. It is only 3 months you will be fine. Maybe you can even meet some other people or make some other friends while I am gone.' Reassuring me, trying to hold back his tears he pulled me in for a hug. "I wish I could hold you like this forever" he murmured, in the end releasing some tears. He kissed me gently on the lips for a good minute before releasing, gave me a quick last peck on the nose and took of to the boarding area. I just stood there, knees weak, arms heavy. I had to be strong for the both of us, so that when he came back I was able to receive him brimmingly.